🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secret Service Head Cheatle has been subpoenaed and is expected to be a 'no show'.

FB_IMG_1721265239203.jpg

The more we learn the more it appears to be an inside job.
This is getting very weird and scary. Unfortunately the duck is beginning to look, quack and walk like one. What I'm having the hardest time coping with is the sacrifice of a 20-year-old clueless kid. What the hell gave them the right to just snuff his life out like that?

It just doesn't make any sense that he would get up one morning grab his rifle and head off to the Trump rally.

It doesn't make any sense that the gatekeepers saw him with a rangefinder and didn't confiscate it.

It doesn't make any sense that the secret service agents in the building observed him walking around the parking lot with the rangefinder and didn't go out to stop him or grab the rangefinder from him. It doesn't make any sense that they didn't stop him and ask him " just what the hell do you think you're doing?" Range finders are not for bird watching!

It doesn't make any sense that he had enough time to go back to his car and then walk back to the building with his rifle, climb up on the air conditioning unit and then shimmy up the roof without being shot right then and there
especially considering that he was watched from the moment he walked in!

Was he carrying the rifle in a Klingon cloaking device?

It doesn't make any sense to watch the snipers not even have to search for the target before they pulled the trigger.

None of that makes any sense until you begin to consider It was all done on purpose.

Then it makes the kind of sense that you just don't want to believe.

Jo

Last edited:
I stopped reading after the first 4 words.

You're unhinged and deranged.

The incompetent DEI hire Cheatle continues to hide, other than a softball interview where she insulted the intelligence of the American people with her "slanted roof" excuse. She has been ordered to appear for a Congressional hearing but is expected to continue hiding under her desk. She should either resign or be fired. Neither of course will happen since she is part of the protected class of the Democrats.

It's hard not to notice that all of this came on the heels of the supreme Court decision and was touted by one of the more vitriolic liberal journals as permission to assassinate Trump with impunity claiming "official act " immunity.

It probably wasn't too difficult o convince old Joe to sign off on it especially since he probably didn't understand what the hell they were talking about.

All the people involved were probably reassured that they would be given immunity for obeying an official order.

Last edited:
The incompetent DEI hire Cheatle continues to hide, other than a softball interview where she insulted the intelligence of the American people with her "slanted roof" excuse. She has been ordered to appear for a Congressional hearing but is expected to continue hiding under her desk. She should either resign or be fired. Neither of course will happen since she is part of the protected class of the Democrats.

How can she have been "ordered" to appear at a Hearing when Congress isn't even in session????

Nobody is hiding but the Republican Party is using this as yet another excuse to slander a women in high office.

I'm sure you stopped reading right away, the truth scares you Democrat minions.

The truth???? Republicans haven't told the truth since Nixon was in office.

Fascists hate giving women power. It's one of the pillars of fascism. Misogyny, racism, hatred of "others", although when women became "others" in the eyes of white males, I cannot fathom.

The Trump Cult hates women.

How can she have been "ordered" to appear at a Hearing when Congress isn't even in session????

Nobody is hiding but the Republican Party is using this as yet another excuse to slander a women in high office.
Meh.... The comment she made about the sloped roof has to be the poorest, least believable, most vacuous statement of its kind made by a person in her position to date.

Nobody needs to slander her she did this to herself.

I'm sure she has a team of public relations people. She probably should have checked with them before she let that kind of drivel pass her lips.
It sounds like a last minute, spur of the moment desperation punt. I sure as hell hope It doesn't mean what I think it does.

Because you guys don’t understand the difference between Bannon, a private citizen, refusing a subpoena, and a Cheatle, executive branch employee, with executive privilege refusing a subpoena.
Privilege for what? Congress most certainly has a right to oversight when an executive agency fails in their primary function.

Forum List

Back