🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Classmate recalled being mocked by Crooks for the classmate's support of Trump in 2016

More than you. I don't tolerate magaturd bullshit, and that triggers the fuck out of you. Good.

You don't trigger anybody, you're just entertainment in slow moments here. Other parrots here babble the same bullshit, you aren't even in the top 100 halfwits with high self-esteem, but you think you are. lol

You don't trigger anybody, you're just entertainment in slow moments here. Other parrots here babble the same bullshit, you aren't even in the top 100 halfwits with high self-esteem, but you think you are. lol
You're a shallow superficial prick. There you go, with the 'ratings' bullshit, that you learned from the populist orange bag 'O shit CULT is important. :rolleyes: Do you really believe, on some obscure message board that I give any fucks about ratings?!? :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, we exist on different realities. I win at life. You complain about the quarterback fucking your girlfriend.

There is only one person responsible for the shooting and it isn't the Democrats, Republicans, media, Donald Trump, Biden or even Hillary.

It's the fucking shooter...Period.

This desperate tying to pin it on one side or the other is pathetic.
Yanks whinge 'after the event' that the person was a mental nutcase, not before, but after. SO STOP GIVING GUNS TO MENTAL CASES. Take guns seriously. If Crooks wants to buy a gun, check him out, because of his age check his school record, interview his parents etc.. His father should have had all his guns locked in a secure cabinet, but gun nuts don't. The whole point of taking guns seriously is to hopefully reduce/stop the, "It's the fucking shooter... Period", rhetoric, that one phrase is as much use as tits on a fish.

Are the Yanks sitting down - not everyone is suitable to own and use a gun, get that into your thick skulls, get a proper system in place. It'll take a few generations to change the gun nut culture, so the sooner you start.....

When it comes to guns, 32% of Americans are utterly thick as fuck.

You're a shallow superficial prick. There you go, with the 'ratings' bullshit, that you learned from the populist orange bag 'O shit CULT is important. :rolleyes: Do you really believe, on some obscure message board that I give any fucks about ratings?!? :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, we exist on different realities. I win at life. You complain about the quarterback fucking your girlfriend.

And you babble about me being triggered. lol I live in your head, and all you can do is smoke some more meth and pray for death.

Forum List

Back