🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking....Biden has the covid!

The timing is interesting, especially with Schumer / Jeffries mutiny against Biden, the media and other leading Democrats souring on Biden, and with Biden stating a medical condition would cause him to reevaluate his campaign. Now he has COVID. I forecast he'll "reevaluate his campaign" now since he's being forced to ... or he'll pass on / get sickly ill . he'll be out in short order.

Florida governor just mentioned last night at the RNC about Biden going back into the basement. How ironic that has now come to pass.

Hanging out in the basement didn't stop him from acquiring the office of the presidency last time. And he seemed rather confident the whole time he was down there.

Maybe he knows something we don't.

I wonder what it could be.

Hmmm. I wonder.

Oh, I know...I forgot that he had already told us....and in broad daylight...

Would long COVID or bad respiratory problems be enough of a medical emergency to drop out, like he said?

Biden beats the Covid...
Fight, fight, fight
biden.jpg

Lol.

Democrats themselves are saying a bullet couldn't stop Trump but covid stopped Biden....

The timing is interesting, especially with Schumer / Jeffries mutiny against Biden, the media and other leading Democrats souring on Biden, and with Biden stating a medical condition would cause him to reevaluate his campaign. Now he has COVID. I forecast he'll "reevaluate his campaign" now since he's being forced to ... or he'll pass on / get sickly ill . he'll be out in short order.
That is a pretty good forecast.

Forum List

Back