How Did They Allow This? Joe Biden Will Be Forced to Stand for 90 Minutes with No Notes, Props, Pen, or Paper and No Interaction with Staff in Debate

How Did They Allow This?

Joe Biden Will Be Forced to Stand for 90 Minutes with No Notes, Props, Pen, or Paper and No Interaction with Staff during Presidential Debate

16 Jun 2024 ~~ By Jim Hoft

America’s first puppet president, Joe Biden, is failing. He’s been failing. It’s getting worse.
Biden’s latest trip to Europe was a disaster. The fake news mainstream media tries desperately to hide this, but their efforts are futile.
The Washington Free Beacon put together this latest video collection of Joe Biden’s “Senior Moments of the Week.”

This could be a difficult month for Old Joe, with a presidential debate scheduled for June 27th.
CNN released the debate rules for the first presidential debate scheduled in two weeks.

Commentary:
Will Joe Biden be able to last the 90 minutes without assistance of his handlers? Is he even able to stand that long?
Knowing CNN methods, they've already given Biden the questions and his team already vetted them and made changes. It’s CNN they’ll never hold a fair debate. It’s on TV they’ll use AI to clean up his answers, he’ll probably go to the studio a day early and stand where he’s going to be during the debate and they’ll film him answering the questions in multiple takes and use AI to splice it all together. From his practice debate and the real one. The only person who will know how bad Biden does is Trump.
Trump is right in demanding a drug test of both participants before the debate...
This will undoubtedly be an interesting debate.
I wonder what the Las Vegas odds are on this debate?

the only chance dems have at winning is if joe dies,,
if he steps aside wont do it,,

so if they can get him to die on camera that will create a sympathy vote thats off the charts no matter who steps in,,

Dear President Trump:

Bring your own water to drink, do not drink any beverages supplied to you by anyone else. Do not nibble on any food or snacks, etc. offered by CNN or anyone else.

Bring your own everything.

Oh, and when "insurrection" is mentioned, calmly state that Biden's own DoJ refers to J6 as a riot.

Thank you.

How Did They Allow This?

Joe Biden Will Be Forced to Stand for 90 Minutes with No Notes, Props, Pen, or Paper and No Interaction with Staff during Presidential Debate

America’s first puppet president, Joe Biden, is failing. He’s been failing. It’s getting worse.
Biden’s latest trip to Europe was a disaster. The fake news mainstream media tries desperately to hide this, but their efforts are futile.
The Washington Free Beacon put together this latest video collection of Joe Biden’s “Senior Moments of the Week.”

This could be a difficult month for Old Joe, with a presidential debate scheduled for June 27th.
CNN released the debate rules for the first presidential debate scheduled in two weeks.

Commentary:
Will Joe Biden be able to last the 90 minutes without assistance of his handlers? Is he even able to stand that long?
Knowing CNN methods, they've already given Biden the questions and his team already vetted them and made changes. It’s CNN they’ll never hold a fair debate. It’s on TV they’ll use AI to clean up his answers, he’ll probably go to the studio a day early and stand where he’s going to be during the debate and they’ll film him answering the questions in multiple takes and use AI to splice it all together. From his practice debate and the real one. The only person who will know how bad Biden does is Trump.
Trump is right in demanding a drug test of both participants before the debate...

Probably have some kind of an earpiece on him.

How Did They Allow This?

Commentary:

that's why they're having commericial breaks. To save his sorry ###

ACME makes a good loading shoot
Maybe this:

OIP.k-WHTAq0Mb5sFEQjk-gSXQHaLH

I don't think the debate will happen. I think they will pull the plug on it

But at the stotu he didn't have to speak on the fly in response to what someone else is saying and not under any real pressure
And he looked like an angry old man with dementia.

I don't think the debate will happen. I think they will pull the plug on it

But at the stotu he didn't have to speak on the fly in response to what someone else is saying and not under any real pressure

Zombie walk *Joe will have all the questions in advance. Trump will not. The moderators will treat *Joe with kid gloves and Trump with hostility.

How Did They Allow This?

Commentary:

wouldn't be surprised if he's already rehearsing the questions the lib news media has probably given him in advance or they may even help him by letting a small hard to see ear piece to guide him through the debate .. Dems have cheated at debates before .

I’m afraid I have to agree with the request for a drug test. There’s something not right about Biden being out of it most of the time, then when he does a long speech, he’s coherent again, then a day later he back to being incoherent again.

Most people would think there are some “boosts” being administered.

The non-joke aspects of all this make serious folks wonder what's really next.

wouldn't be surprised if he's already rehearsing the questions the lib news media has probably given him in advance or they may even help him by letting a small hard to see ear piece to guide him through the debate .. Dems have cheated at debates before .

Well, it was proven that they gave Hillary the questions in advance…no reason to think they wouldn’t do it again.

If I had to make a futures bet, I would put $100 that the Corpse does not make any debate stage or any Voting day.//

the only chance dems have at winning is if joe dies,,
if he steps aside wont do it,,

so if they can get him to die on camera that will create a sympathy vote thats off the charts no matter who steps in,,

I know that Democrats have been known to use dead people for votes, but to use a dead person for an actual candidate would be a first.

~~~~~~
I don't think there's enough juice left in Biden. Why did Biden ask to sit during the debate? Just how much meth will they pump into Joe?
tRump is the one addicted to stimulants. Notice his lawyers negotiated him out of the probation meeting drug test?

Forum List

Back