Joe Biden Suffers Poll Blow Among Democrats After Debate

But all of this negative news about Joe Biden, is all in our right-wing minds according to at least several posters here.
These stories are all either lies, or they are not real to begin with.
So, while I think it's pretty damn funny that half of democrats want him out, I need to keep kicking myself, since I'm either lying, or have used AI to make another deep fake news story.

Someone on here made a very good thread about the fact that dems proposed a debate with Trump that was totally unfair to Trump, thinking that Trump would not accept the debate (since Trump already didn't debate in the primaries) and then they would use that against him, especially since Trump had said he would debate Biden anywhere, anytime. They thought it was a genius idea to get Biden out of having to debate Trump. Then, the unthinkable happened. Trump accepted the debates and agreeing to all of their lopsided debate demands, including the debates being done by lefties CNN and ABC. The rest is history, literally. Trump still has uncanny insights. He knew that even if all of the debate rules and moderators were unfair, he could still blast Biden out of the water and that is exactly what happened.

Forum List

Back