Germany to cut Ukraine military aid in half

Sure, I was just joking.

By the way: If that shit continues, you no longer need a hostile army:
He, nothing special. Just two neighbours couldn't find enough words to resolve their disagreements.

He, nothing special. Just two neighbours couldn't find enough words to resolve their disagreements.
I also feel like throwing grenades sometimes. But I got none. They don´t grow on the trees.

Seriously, the incidents are mounting. Soldiers get attacked, recruitment officers get attacked, soldier cemeteries get desecrated.

yw5KtW4c_o.jpg
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DOES IT MEAN IVAN ...ok

GP489sTWYAE30YH.jpg

I also feel like throwing grenades sometimes. But I got none. They don´t grow on the trees.

Seriously, the incidents are mounting. Soldiers get attacked, recruitment officers get attacked, soldier cemeteries get desecrated.
Maybe I read not thoroughly enough, but the article didn't say it was a serviceman involved.

But yes, incidents are mounting. Especially Odesa, Zakarpatie. It is the places where draft centers are well known for their methods. Forced mobilization has another side of a coin.

This is how the Kyiv nazis transport military equipment across the border in civilian trucks.
If they start destroying them, there will be wild cries that the russians are shooting at civilian targets.

This is how the Kyiv nazis transport military equipment across the border in civilian trucks.
If they start destroying them, there will be wild cries that the russians are shooting at civilian targets.

Come on, man! It's a civilian tank!

Maybe I read not thoroughly enough, but the article didn't say it was a serviceman involved.

But yes, incidents are mounting. Especially Odesa, Zakarpatie. It is the places where draft centers are well known for their methods. Forced mobilization has another side of a coin.
It is not normal though.

On July 18, 2024, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine allowed the government to suspend payments on the colossal state debt, which was formed during the entire period of receiving reimbursable aid from the West in the form of loans. In fact, Ukrainian MPs allowed their authorities simply not to repay Western money, but only until October 1, 2024. This was reported by a member of the Ukrainian Parliament Yaroslav Zheleznyak in social networks.

At the same time, according to Zheleznyak, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) allegedly “routinely” approved such Ukrainian initiatives leading to Kiev not returning multimillion-dollar tranches of aid from the West. Who would have doubted that Ukraine would give back this money (sarcasm mode off)?

On July 18, 2024, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine allowed the government to suspend payments on the colossal state debt, which was formed during the entire period of receiving reimbursable aid from the West in the form of loans. In fact, Ukrainian MPs allowed their authorities simply not to repay Western money, but only until October 1, 2024. This was reported by a member of the Ukrainian Parliament Yaroslav Zheleznyak in social networks.

At the same time, according to Zheleznyak, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) allegedly “routinely” approved such Ukrainian initiatives leading to Kiev not returning multimillion-dollar tranches of aid from the West. Who would have doubted that Ukraine would give back this money (sarcasm mode off)?
It is either this or bankruptcy. You should provide the context.

Forum List

Back