Harris Campaign Admits to Misleading Voters on Trump, Project 2025

Good grief.

All i asked for was a quote that supports that contention but all that happens is rampages of ad hominem attacks and deflections.

Do you have a specific quote of what the lie she made is or not? If so paste it here and feel free to gloat. If not then have a good evening.
I gave you the news story that gives you what you so petulantly demand. If you have a problem with it, take it up with CNN.

Meanwhile, the Harris Campaign thinks your stupid. Be mad at them.

And?

From your own link...

In December 2020, the F.E.C. issued an internal report from its Office of General Counsel on how to proceed in its review. The office said it had found “reason to believe” violations of campaign finance law were made “knowingly and willfully” by the Trump campaign.

So where did the commission say...

"The federal election commission said Trump did not violate any federal campigian contribution rules."

I didn't see that in your link.
Numbnuts the FEC said there was nothing to charge for yet you believe Bragg had something.

Listen up old man
This board is 90% Biden/harris haters

I’m leveling the field you idiot

BTW….. Trump proves everyday that both him and Biden are mentally unfit to be POTUS.

See, I can attack Biden and trump equally, something you are not capable of doing.
Trump proves one thing that he can make you go derange

It was fun watching Harris triple down on the Project 2025 lie. Do they really think voters are going to fall for it?

Forum List

Back