Donald Trump Risking Prison Time?

The fact that he isn’t a felon at all and that he didn’t commit any crime at all.

You idiot.

2024-05-16-trump-hush-money-verdict-index-videoSixteenByNine3000-v5.png

:itsok:

Yeah... I would just LOVE to see them try to put Trump in prison. See how that works out for them.

Trump should be in prison as we speak. He stated he's moving to Venezuela after he loses the election. His bond should be revoked immediately as a flight risk.

Why is it Bush 41 and 43 were never impeached?

Why was Reagan never impeached?

Why was Ford never impeached?

Can you name another former president who is a convicted criminal?
Oh they tried to impeach Bush 2, and they wanted to charge him,

Yes, Nelson Mandela is a former President that, like Trump, was prosecuted for fighting against tyrants.

I’m pretty sure they will throw him in prison. They have no other choice. They know they are losing bad at this point. They’ll throw him in prison and hope people will not want to vote for him. Of course then they will be able to kill him easy since their last attempt failed epically.
That will just make them lose by more.
As usual, the dimtards always misinterpret their rival. They way overshoot the gameplan and just come out looking plain stupid.

I hope they do .. Trump will continue to run regardless if he's in an orange jumpsuit, and it only demonstrates the desperation from the left to prevent Trump from running with Biden and Harris attempting to detain their direct political rival.

Yeah, but I'm actually surprised that they didn't give up when they realized that not even a bullet could take him out.

Trump should be sentenced to prison. What makes Trump a special felon?

Because he isn't actually one.

Idiot. You mean the approved Bank loans he negotiated AND paid back with interest AND the Banks are not complaining about THEIR own negotiated loans. you suck like all BoardStain<Maggots clogging up the boards with repetitive BS.//
You are goofy, leftwinger. He was convicted. You have nothing of import to say about it. I don't think jail will be part of the sentence, but I could be wrong. Why are you whining about justice being served?

Yeah, but I'm actually surprised that they didn't give up when they realized that not even a bullet could take him out.
The Democrats and media have taken the route to create a utopia environment for kamala... the presidential candidate in 2019 who didn't receive a single vote (like today), dropped out before the first primary debate, received one of the lowest favorability scores, and have a campaign that declines to communicate to her constituency.

Forum List

Back