Trump Breaks The Internet. Sets All Time Record.

1722995868059.jpeg

One thing? No. BMX, basketball, football, wrestling and track. During summer, I worked a job as well.

I was a Commodore Vic20/64 kid. I pirated games, like you did back then. Nintendo came in my 20s when I worked for a company that made chips that went into the 64 console.

Good job on the hockey net. :113:

Ah born 60's Gen X, not born 70's Gen X.

PCjr, my dad worked for IBM.

KIK is a live streaming service that the younger folks mostly are into. They aren't even the number one service. But when the youth heard about the live stream, they flocked to it. Tuned in. And shattered any previous "attendance" for a livestream.
Car crashes and Circus coming to town.

Rubber necking.

Does not equal support of anything but probably hoping to see Trump have his nervous breakdown in public

It's as if the lyrics were written with somebody like Trump in mind. The words in the lyrics: You're the kind of person...Center of a crowd, talking much too loud, running up and down the stairs...When you were a child, you were treated kind, but you were never brought up right...You were always spoiled with a thousand toys, but still you cried all night. Your mother who neglected you, owes a million dollars tax...You were still in school when you had that fool who really messed your mind. And after that you turned your back on treating people kind.

Then this: On our first trip, I tried so hard to rearrange your mind But after a while I realized you were disarranging mine. Good gawd! Seriously. Tell me you don't see it? Come on. Try and tell me you don't.

So Trump set an all time record of viewership for a live stream on KIK today. So tell me again about how Trump isn't popular with the youth... Meanwhile the MSM is busy astroturfing the media and web with fake adoration of Harris. Then along comes Trump. And crushes another record...

Trump says it was his son Barron who pushed him to do unhinged interview with right-wing streamer Adin Ross

“My son Barron says ‘hello’. He’s a great young guy but he’s a big fan of yours,” the former president said at the start of the live-streamed interview.

Ross is popular with young men – particularly with the demographic Barron, 18, belongs. Ross rose to fame initially streaming himself playing video games online but has also dabbled in giving controversial individuals, such as white supremacist Nick Fuentes, airtime on his platform.

“Barron says, ‘Dad he’s really big’ he said ‘he’s also a friend of mine’” Trump told Ross while admiring the size of the streamer’s auidence.

That's a Millennial toy for when they were kids, and was only popular for late X'ers in college.
You're high dude. :auiqs.jpg: N64 outsold Sega and Sony big-time after release (I had the Mortal Combat release of the Genesis console). It even outsold the GameCube. They couldn't be touched until the PS1 released.
And that skips the Super Nintendo, SMS, TurboGrafx and Genesis entirely.
N64 was better than all of them. :dunno:

You're high dude. :auiqs.jpg: N64 outsold Sega and Sony big-time after release (I had the Mortal Combat release of the Genesis console). It even outsold the GameCube. They couldn't be touched until the PS1 released.

N64 was better than all of them. :dunno:

Evidently you never played splatterhouse on the turbografx, and I had to go to my friends house for that.

Again, Playstation and those were College and after. And wasn't the Saturn the competition for the N64 and the Sony PS1?

NES was THE system. replaced my 2600, and at the time we finally got a TV in our room instead of having to take over the custom cabinet job my dad made kept in the Living Room.

Evidently you never played splatterhouse on the turbografx, and I had to go to my friends house for that.
Guilty. Sounds like you have good memories of it. Sounds dope. But sadly, I never experienced it. :(
Again, Playstation and those were College and after. And wasn't the Saturn the competition for the N64 and the Sony PS1?
Yes and No. Sega Saturn was direct competition for the GameCube. Which both consoles pretty much sucked out loud. Like the NES, the 64/genesis were cartridge based, rather than relying in a disc. For the time, better. N64 controller has directly inspired every current controller for video games, remote controlled devices and even drones.

PS1 brought all the goodness together. PC based console (had a motherboard w/ graphics inputs), relied on disc over cartridge, but allowed extra in-game memory via cartridge slots. Also introduced the first wireless controllers. N64/Genesis was rendered obsolete. :dunno:
NES was THE system. replaced my 2600, and at the time we finally got a TV in our room instead of having to take over the custom cabinet job my dad made kept in the Living Room.
I have more appreciation for the simpler time of the NES as I get older.

Forum List

Back