Trump Breaks The Internet. Sets All Time Record.

You probably got your lunch money stolen. Daily.

Nope, I got to eat those terrible cheeseburgers and attempted chicken sandwiches as often as I wanted to.

You probably had the imitation mongoose grips on your BMX handles, not the real ones.

And you never beat Super Mario Bros.

Nope, I got to eat those terrible cheeseburgers and attempted chicken sandwiches as often as I wanted to.

You probably had the imitation mongoose grips on your BMX handles, not the real ones.

And you never beat Super Mario Bros.
I had a factory custom made diamondback as I was a semipro BMX/freestyle rider. Complete with nylon skyway rims, pegs, pads and rotor. Mongooses were for posers.

Didn't play too many vidya games then, as I was usually outside from morning until the streetlights came on.

It wasn't until my 20s until I beat every Mario Bros./Mario cart.

I had a factory custom made diamondback as I was a semipro BMX/freestyle rider. Complete with nylon skyway rims, pegs, pads and rotor. Mongooses were for posers.

Didn't play too many vidya games then, as I was usually outside from morning until the streetlights came on.

It wasn't until my 20s until I beat every Mario Bros./Mario cart.

So you were one of those loser BMX twats like from Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

LOL.

That's what you thought.

All that focus on one thing, being one of "those loser BMX guys"

Nintendo was for shit weather. Good weather was for self hit street stickball and half court roller hockey.

And of course the net was self made.
One thing? No. BMX, basketball, football, wrestling and track. During summer, I worked a job as well.

I was a Commodore Vic20/64 kid. I pirated games, like you did back then. Nintendo came in my 20s when I worked for a company that made chips that went into the 64 console.

Good job on the hockey net. :113:

Forum List

Back