Leftist sympathy for the Palestinians

You miss the point entirely.

Zionism is a Western colonialist viewpoint. It's the old "White Man's Burden".

No one expects the Palestinians to embrace our values. (Although the Palestinians tend to be more secular than their Islamic brethren, such as our good buddies, the Saudis).

However, it's wrong for the world to realize that colonialism is wrong, and then give the Zionist Entity a pass because we still feel a sad about the Holocaust.
The Jews have created an oasis of civilization in the middle of a vast desert of primitive and horrifying barbarism.

Blah blah blah ... Israel was declared an independent country in 1948. A United Nation's resolution was accepted by Israel leadership and rejected by Arab states and "Palestinian" Arab leadership. Looks like it didn't work out for those "Palestinians."

The UN has passed numerous resolutions calling for a Palestinian state.

The only Palestinians I care about art the Christian Palestinas.

Yes, we've established your confusion of religion and humanity.

What happened to the rest was not a crime against my humanity.
So someone did that to you, you'd be okay with it?

My support for Israel is unconditional. The Palestinians should have been deported long ago make more room for the Jews.

The Jews only want to live there because they can't get on with their fellow Europeans.

Yes, we've established your confusion of religion and humanity.

So someone did that to you, you'd be okay with it?

The Jews only want to live there because they can't get on with their fellow Europeans.

They had their chance. In 1948 and several times since.

They keep fucking up their chances.

Maybe they should all move to Syria? I hear Iran is nice.

Resolutions mean nothing ... The mutual acceptance by both Israel and the Palestinians has been relatively rare, and the complex and often contentious nature of the disagreements, combined with differing national interests and positions, has contributed to the challenge of full acceptance of UN resolutions by both parties. Not really related to how Germany was formed.

The UN can "call" for the sky to turn orange. It's entirely meaningless if the Palestinians can't create a viable, self-governing state. They haven't been able to do that in the first hundred years.

Forum List

Back