Message to MAGA spoken in MAGA

If only we could be as Intelligent as you… avoiding topics to name call. What an example you set!!
I’m not the one avoiding topics. And you supercilious frauds amuse me.

But you do you, slade.

Hurry back when you have more inconsequential puffery to offer.

Last edited:
I’m not the one avoiding topics. And you supercilious frauds amuse me.

But you do you, slade.

Hurry back when you have more inconsequential puffery to offer.
Hurry back to my own thread? What are you talking about. You just admitted to avoiding topics too… grow up. Do better

The left's main source of political analysis..."pissedoffbartender". No surprise.
What in the world gives you the impression that this dude is a main source of information?! Are you really that clueless or was that just a lazy attempt to deflect from What he said

This guy is hilarious. Sometimes you need to speak the language to effectively communicate the message.

The same thing can be said about the Democrats in urban areas. Look at what a shit hole so many of our inner cities are under their governance.

The bottom line is, if you're waiting for the government to fix your problems you're going to be in for a rude awakening. You need to fix yourself.

The same thing can be said about the Democrats in urban areas. Look at what a shit hole so many of our inner cities are under their governance.

The bottom line is, if you're waiting for the government to fix your problems you're going to be in for a rude awakening. You need to fix yourself.
That’s the most conservative thing I’ve seen you post in years.

So. You’re wrong and repetitive.
1723776301774.png

Forum List

Back