Is Trump going to drop out the race?

Thank you for the laugh!:auiqs.jpg:
Apparenty you are hystericaly laughing at yursef if you thnk the man who refused the peaceful transfer of power is some kind of patriot.

I mean, he's losing and losing badly.

We're headed for a bonafide LANDSLIDE, for Harris.

Trump isn't used to being in such a PUBLIC losing position.

Many people are saying that he'll find some excuse to bow out come September.

What say you?
He is still well ahead of Harris in the polls. After they debate, Harris will drop out. Ho hum.

Apparenty you are hystericaly laughing at yursef if you thnk the man who refused the peaceful transfer of power is some kind of patriot.

Dude.

Why is it in every post you have one word spelled wrong by precisely one letter each time?

Is it some kind of enigmatic commie code?

Or are you just laughably stupid in an incredibly specific way?

Trump won't quit....he cant....he knows he's going to be sentenced to prison in all likelihood if all the cases go forward...

So, my guess is Trump knows he is going to lose, and he is going to be spending the next few months till the election, seeding with his followers, the election was a fraud and stolen from him, and planning his next coup.....

Harris might drop out just like Biden did~!:04:
Nope. She's in it to win it.

You guys are goingto learn a difficullt lesson. And hopefuly after this leson the party begans to purge itself of you extremists that hijacked the party.

ohhh very very much LOL :biggrin:
So then it must be a mental disorder.

1723775268994.png

Trump won't quit....he cant....he knows he's going to be sentenced to prison in all likelihood if all the cases go forward...

So, my guess is Trump knows he is going to lose, and he is going to be spending the next few months till the election, seeding with his followers, the election was a fraud and stolen from him, and planning his next coup.....
Is there a doctor in the house ? Wow! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back