trump should give the GOP a do over and drop out....now...LMAO

The man is old and the campaign is gonna bring out his worse traits.

Trump may be old but those names he makes up for opponents is juvenile. With the uninspiring Biden/Harris past 4 years, Trump is satisfied simply playing to his base. I wish he'd keep on point with issues. It appears he's playing into the Democrat and media's hands.

When it comes to presidential campaigns I like the old 'good cop / bad cop approach'. There we have the candidate at the top of the ticket acting presidential by contrasting their political ideology and policy stances with his opponent's. It is paired with the vice-presidential candidate being the 'bad cop' by doing the dirty work of making attacks more personal in nature.

You do realize you are running Kamala Harris for President, right?

You do realize she is going to win, right?

You do realize she is going to win, right?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I bet you drop over from your advanced TDS before she ever becomes president.

Is this a parody? It is fit for SNL. trump would rather sell one of his children than drop out of the race. It ain't gonna happen, at least that is what the Dems hope. The Dems suffered for weeks after the debate fiasco. Now it is the Repubs turn to wring their hands over a quite unhinged trump. If Harris begins to pull away, it is hard to predict what he will do and say. The man is old and the campaign is gonna bring out his worse traits. Get you popcorn!
Trump is desperate and is trying to stay out of prison.

He is literally trying to save his own life.

Trump after the 2024 loss will make Trump after the 2020 loss look normal, by comparison.

It's gonna get very weird.

Haley is more Dimtard than Republican. We don't need any more America haters running the country.
Plus you morons nominated Trump for us, and have given him the presidency.
Next election we will have DeSantis. That will keep the EWHite House another 8 years after Trump.
Another person who is not man enough to face the truth that has joined the Trump cult and lives by Trump lies because they make him feel good.
jbrown thinks all of his problems are other people's fault because that is what Trump tells him.

jbrowns biggest cause of his problems is not other people it is JBROWM.

Grow a couple and deal with it.

Forum List

Back