Gov Track listed Harris as the most leftist senator in 2019. They've now taken that off their website.

Elon is a naturalized citizen of the United States and obtained that status the right way. I'll take his opinion over yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Nobody cares what you and the Afrikaner thinks. I was born here. The ony reason you take his opinion is that you're a racist like he is.

I am non-white, non-het and I would never vote for Harris. She tacitly condoned Biden's inappropriate sexual touching with kids. Someone like that has no moral compass.
Such inappropriate touching has not happened. Meanwhile you are going to vote for a man who admitted that he purposefully walked into a dressing room of naked teenage girls several times just to sneak a peek?

She was most liberal in 2019. Even more than Sanders.
Also you.gov said so quite plainly on their website until the Democrats/deep state ordered them to remove it. All the Democrat/deep state controlled media is removing everything it can from the internet that casts any doubt on the new lie that Kamala is a reasonable, middle-of-the-road person with nothing whatsoever questionable in her track record or policy positions. Google, Microsoft and others have removed all that from their search engines too.

Such inappropriate touching has not happened. Meanwhile you are going to vote for a man who admitted that he purposefully walked into a dressing room of naked teenage girls several times just to sneak a peek?
Biden's inappropriate touching did happen. Are you another screamer setting us back for decades?

Censorship. Memory holed. Whatever you want to call it.

She was ranked more leftist than Bernie.

Same bottom ranking from YouGov four years ago.

Both stories above used the GovTrack link.

Annnnndddd, it's gone----

Page Not Found​

Great, another reason to vote for her.

Also you.gov said so quite plainly on their website until the Democrats/deep state ordered them to remove it. All the Democrat/deep state controlled media is removing everything it can from the internet that casts any doubt on the new lie that Kamala is a reasonable, middle-of-the-road person with nothing whatsoever questionable in her track record or policy positions. Google, Microsoft and others have removed all that from their search engines too.
The founder of yougov declined/refused to say why it was deleted.

I am non-white, non-het and I would never vote for Harris. She tacitly condoned Biden's inappropriate sexual touching with kids. Someone like that has no moral compass.
Hey everybody. A 'Log Cabin Republican' is lecturing about a moral compass. :auiqs.jpg: This seems akin to a sex worker waxing about abstinence. :rolleyes: I don't give any fucks whether you're gay.

Forum List

Back