Kamala Harris MOST liberal Senator.

Don't care how liberal she is. After she b slapped the besotted-rapist judge Kavanaugh and made him cry, she's just what this country needs.

There are many politicians who stay in power by changing their views like the wind blows. Those with many years in the field who do this are sad more then great. In fact we have very few great ones in the post WW 2 era.
So many words, yet so little said.

How does any of this make her THEE most liberal Senator?
I have provided you with links of her rankings. What have your brought to the table? Zip, that's what.

There are many politicians who stay in power by changing their views like the wind blows. Those with many years in the field who do this are sad more then great. In fact we have very few great ones in the post WW 2 era.
So many words, yet so little said.

How does any of this make her THEE most liberal Senator?
I have provided you with links of her rankings. What have your brought to the table? Zip, that's what.

LOL Well he did bring his big unresearching mouth.

Democrats will have no problem with Senator Harris being able to mainstream progressive agenda. Biden-Harris are considered way more moderate than the more Radical Militia supportive, Trumped-Up/Pence! That has been downplayed in the "Soap Opera Press," of production-values oriented showmanship. Trumped-Up - Pence are not regarded moderate.

More likely for someone like Nostra poster, it's even a religious matter. The "Kingdom of Jew-Heaven" is prayed-for by easily: Hundreds of millions all over, Matt 25: 14-30. The throw-back to Deut 23: 19-20, of the subjugating regime of Pharaoh is the original atrocity. That is better said Pharaoh's royal households--charging no usury among one another, but subjugating everyone else.

In the New Testament story--and anywhere excepting an economic class in any school worldwide: The recipient of the lesser talent amount can't possibly keep up in the usury computing of the story. Out gets that recipient cast. Lives don't matter in the "Kingdom of Jew Heaven." Without so-stating, people worldwide even take to the streets protesting that "Lives Don't Matter." They do insert, "Black," except maybe in Uganda or Kenya, maybe(?). It would start to look like some tribal warfare, commencing(?).

The Conservative Agenda is not thought "Moderate." It is off-the charts thought Radical. The ineligible fanatic in charge of Homeland Security even sent in federal employees, dressed up like Conservative, Right-Wing Militia--and then not to guard any federal property, but to roam around Portland, OR, in rental cars--approaching within raping distance, even little boys in the neighborhoods.

That is not "Moderate."

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred
(Matt 25: 14-30, of "Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done," of any reading of anyone of history!)

Last edited:
She's not even close to being the most liberal senator.
Interesting comment considering what she really thinks about healthcare and illegal immigrants. Certainly her ideas are not down the middle of the road of the dem party. And if you check her record on gov.track you will see what proposals she put out there.

She is not even close to being the most liberal senator.

here's her best moment of her career

shortly after this grilling, McCain released a statement opposing her nomination!

Dcy6ptjUwAApcAv

She's not even close to being the most liberal senator.
Interesting comment considering what she really thinks about healthcare and illegal immigrants. Certainly her ideas are not down the middle of the road of the dem party. And if you check her record on gov.track you will see what proposals she put out there.

She is not even close to being the most liberal senator.
All the rankings prove you wrong.

It's nauseating to pretend she is liberal or marxist or whatever. She's sucks cock, for Christ sake. She has no beliefs, no convictions, no core. She an opportunist, a net zero when it comes to political convictions. It's about POWER..... nothing else. She'd switch parties tomorrow if she thought it would give her an edge to the White House.

When I think about this moment that we’re in, and I think about the fact that she was one of the AG's to take on the banks during the financial crisis and to stand up for working people... I’m hanging on to that right now

I can get excited about that

The left in recent years has never shied away from a fight with members of the Democratic Party, and I see no reason why we won’t flex our newfound muscle in a Biden-Harris administration

Forum List

Back