This was all planned

Illegal charges get overturned
In other words, you couldn't prove he is not a convicted criminal felon? Yup, thought so.

Now, sit in the corner, retard. Next time, don't post without checking. It will help you look less of a fool. Class Dismissed.

In other words, you couldn't prove he is not a convicted criminal felon? Yup, thought so.

Now, sit in the corner, retard. Next time, don't post without checking. It will help you look less of a fool. Class Dismissed.
Don't cry when it happens because I told you so.

Never before has the Presidential debates started so early as it did this year. And in states like Ohio, Joe Biden is not even registered on the ballot yet. Very odd.

Joe Biden is on the Ohio ballot.

How did Biden get 87% of the vote if he wasn't on the ballot?

And if you're talking about the general election, that was settled back in June.

Yes, the DNC planned to throw Joe under the bus all along, allowing voters to vote for a candidate they knew they would never allow to win, and evading primary votes for their party in the process.

Says....who?

Last edited:
Don't cry when it happens because I told you so.
Sure, will keep that in mind. And since we are exchanging advice... When you retards lose again ...none of that whiny, hissy fit and storming the Capitol like the last time.

Try to suck it up, ok, buddy? That's a good retard. :itsok:

Much of that due to inflation surely. You also spend 21% more.on goods and services. This is norrible if you have to make a big purchase. Take it all into account.

Inflation helps the revenue stream to the GOVT. 10% of $100 sales tax is $10. 10% of $200 sales is $20. Do the math. They don't care.

But, Operating costs also increase to sustain their monstrosety. Very short-sighted thinking. Thats how commee roll at State or FED level.

Could it be a distraction from the cover-up that's going on with their assassination attempt on Trump?!?

:dunno:

We've seen from the last 10 unprovoked random shooters. They (deep state) will arm, medicate, activate and launch mentally ill do to their bidding. //

Outside of inflation which Trump helped cause, things are pretty much the same.

I personally do not know a single person that is not better off than they were 4 years ago.

Except her? and her? and her?

Victor Martinez Hernandez, 23, faces charges of first-degree murder and rape after police allege he attacked Rachel Morin, 37, on a trail in Bel Air, Maryland, on Aug. 5, 2023.

Morin was not his first alleged victim.

"We all suspected that Rachel was not his first victim," Harford County Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler said after the arrest. "It is my understanding that this suspect, this monster, fled to the United States illegally after committing the brutal murder of a young woman in El Salvador … in January of 2023."

Martinez Hernandez entered the U.S. illegally in February 2023, according to authorities.

blames Biden personally.

Gates welded open. enjoy.
1721689483715.png

Forum List

Back