Cheadle in the hot seat

This was AOC questioning Cheatle. AOC came off as intelligent.

You know you're a fuckup when you have to go home and tell whoever DEI Cheatle goes home to "AOC made me look like a dumbass!"

She was less qualified to protect the former president because she wasn’t large enough to shield his body with her own. She should NEVER have been given that detail.
Do you have any data on her qualifications?
She risked her life that day

How qualified were the white male sharpshooters who failed to detect an armed man on the roof?
Did they get their jobs by DEI?

Do you have any data on her qualifications?
She risked her life that day

How qualified were the white male sharpshooters who failed to detect an armed man on the roof?
The data is her height. Too short to block Trump’s body with her own. The shooter, if he hadn’t already been killed by then, could have taken another shot right at Trump’s head because she only came up to Trump’s chest.

The data is her height. Too short to block Trump’s body with her own. The shooter, if he hadn’t already been killed by then, could have taken another shot right at Trump’s head because she only came up to Trump’s chest.

So, you blame the female who did her job and protected Trump with her life

But excuse two white make sharpshooters who failed to see a man with a gun on the roof

This was AOC questioning Cheatle. AOC came off as intelligent.

You know you're a fuckup when you have to go home and tell whoever DEI Cheatle goes home to "AOC made me look like a dumbass!"

To expand on my comments about AOC:

AOC The most popular semi-automatic weapon in the United States has a range of about 4 to 6 hundred yards. Why is the Secret Service perimeter shorter.

Not sure she's exactly correct about that range.

when I trained and qualified on the M16 in the Army, I found full length human shaped targets pretty easy to knock down at 300 meters. At 150 meters, the targets were head and shoulder only and they were "gimme's" to even an average shot. I was nearsighted and wearing those army glasses that hook over the ears. It was below zero in KY and I'm from texas. But those were easy shots.

I know that the Democrats' solution will be to put some kind of range limiters on all rifles and make it a 1st degree felony not to put on on every rifle you own, but they will be easy to pop off, like all the Democrat devices to render guns non-lethal.

The Secret Service is working with all involved Federal, state and local agencies to understand what happened, how it happened, and how we can prevent an incident like this from ever taking place again. We understand the importance of the independent review announced by President Biden yesterday and will participate fully. We will also work with the appropriate Congressional committees on any oversight action.

...or maybe not...

Some of the Democrats tried to get Cheatle to say that the SS's job is harder because of the availability of guns to Americans. She won't touch that one.

You know that she is very much pro-gun control or Jill Biden would have never put her in that spot. I wonder why she won't say so?

So, you blame the female who did her job and protected Trump with her life

But excuse two white make sharpshooters who failed to see a man with a gun on the roof
I point out that it is risky to the protectee to have a female 3/4 his height try to shield him with her body. She should never have been given that detail for that reason.

I point out that it is risky to the protectee to have a female 3/4 his height try to shield him with her body. She should never have been given that detail for that reason.

Amazing how with all the failures that day you choose the female to blame

Why are the Democrats on this committee suddenly interested in government oversight?

The Republicans have called many such Democratic appointees of our agencies and grilled them about how poorly they are doing their jobs, and how partisan and dysfunctional their agencies have become. Democrat lawmakers have open their questioning times with praise for those Democrat administrators and then asked them nothing put softball, and obviously pre-planned questions.

Now, suddenly, the Democrats sound just as interested in the failures of Biden's Secret Service as the Republicans are.

What's the difference? Why is Cheatle under the bus, when administrators just as bad have been coddled?

Why are the Democrats on this committee suddenly interested in government oversight?

The Republicans have called many such Democratic appointees of our agencies and grilled them about how poorly they are doing their jobs, and how partisan and dysfunctional their agencies have become. Democrat lawmakers have open their questioning times with praise for those Democrat administrators and then asked them nothing put softball, and obviously pre-planned questions.

Now, suddenly, the Democrats sound just as interested in the failures of Biden's Secret Service as the Republicans are.

What's the difference? Why is Cheatle under the bus, when administrators just as bad have been coddled?
My guess, and it is a guess, is the Bidens are out of favor with the Democrats enough that they are forcing Joe Biden to quit the race. The director is Jill Bidens friend reportedly, so she is out of favor too.

The on-site leaders were white males
Cheatle just confirmed under questioning by MTG that the agent in charge's pronouns are "she/her."

So, she's either a female or a transwoman.

You can still save half of your claim if you provide proof that "she" is white.

Cheatle just confirmed under questioning by MTG that the agent in charge's pronouns are "she/her."

"she/her."
sure she's not a her/she?

1721696003215.png

I watched the testimony and saw nothing of the kind

Forum List

Back