Harris has made her choice to cozy up to Muslims and gives a F-U to Jews

Of course she hates Jews and loves radical Muslims. She's a leftist. Leftists have always hated Jews.
No group more pitiful than those who descendants of those who danced around that golden calf. The American unfaithful pathetic perverted jews who claim to be jews. Basically the entire entertainment industry and those that emigrated here from their mother marxist Russia.

Been pushing commie shit here since they came here after wwi.

No group more pitiful than those who descendants of those who danced around that golden calf. The American unfaithful pathetic perverted jews who claim to be jews. Basically the entire entertainment industry and those that emigrated here from their mother marxist Russia.

Well bless your heart

^^^ and here we have an antisemite on the right. So far, the ratio is 10:1, with most from the left.

Devil has been after two groups. Both God's Chosen. The children of Abraham and ever since God made that promise and all of those covered by the DIVINE BLOOD OF THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB. Hence the reason why it's those two specific groups that are hated by the screeching demons and screech through their puppets. The entire damned unsaved satantic worshipping world.
Who worships Satan? You’re not even making sense.

^^^ and here we have an antisemite on the right. So far, the ratio is 10:1, with most from the left.
Except that I support Israel fully. The worst types are those Jews that betray their own. The judases of the world. Who betray their own land. Out of fear of being astrocised and continuously voting in their enemies. The American left. All of them follow satan. Period. That goes for the RINOS as well.

The left are fully and gleefully on the side of satan and all of the precepts of the kingdom of satan.

Against all righteousness. Against the God's chosen. Period.

The only one who did a worse job than Biden of protecting his country's border is certainly Netanyahu.

Jews at least have been an asset to the america in terms of Jews that live here.

Muslims on the other haven't been anything but a problem for America and they are gradually becoming more of a problem. They have don't belong in a western society

Except that I support Israel fully. The worst types are those Jews that betray their own. The judases of the world. Who betray their own land. Out of fear of being astrocised and continuously voting in their enemies. The American left. All of them follow satan. Period. That goes for the RINOS as well.

The left are fully and gleefully on the side of satan and all of the precepts of the kingdom of satan.

Against all righteousness. Against the God's chosen. Period.
Except you just had a pile of shit you dumped on seemingly all Jews, so I’m confused. Is it that you love Israel but think Jews are stubborn and will be damned to hell? That seems to be the type of antisemite one finds in the right.

Jews at least have been an asset to the america in terms of Jews that live here.

Muslims on the other haven't been anything but a problem for America and they are gradually becoming more of a problem. They have don't belong in a western society
A Muslim was the father of one of the founders of Apple.

The wonderful obama supplied isis and every time that idiot said the name ISIL he was signaling to the whole pathetic false prophet worshiping animals that he was intent on eliminating Israel. He then supplied Iran the ability to develop nuclear weapons. Provided them with all of the resources they would need.

Trump was Israel's greatest protecter of the modern era and the whole devilish unsaved world hated him for it. There was an actual element that wanted to award him the Nobel peace prize. Why? Cause of the peace accords he had established and it was real.

Of course not credited by the Jewish democrat leaders as I said, judases. Can all go fuck themselves. Israel knew this and that's why they named the Golan Heights after Trump.

The ignorance of this country is astounding. The left are nothing but pure demonic swine.

Prepare ourselves for what's coming folks. Been saying it for a while. There is no fence or it is being taken away. PICK A SIDE AND STICK WITH IT.

Except you just had a pile of shit you dumped on seemingly all Jews, so I’m confused. Is it that you love Israel but think Jews are stubborn and will be damned to hell? That seems to be the type of antisemite one finds in the right.
Didn't say all Jews. Said jew democrats. PAY attention.

The wonderful obama supplied isis and every time that idiot said the name ISIL he was signaling to the whole pathetic false prophet worshiping animals that he was intent on eliminating Israel. He then supplied Iran the ability to develop nuclear weapons. Provided them with all of the resources they would need.

Trump was Israel's greatest protecter of the modern era and the whole devilish unsaved world hated him for it. There was an actual element that wanted to award him the Nobel peace prize. Why? Cause of the peace accords he had established and it was real.

Of course not credited by the Jewish democrat leaders as I said, judases. Can all go fuck themselves. Israel knew this and that's why they named the Golan Heights after Trump.

The ignorance of this country is astounding. The left are nothing but pure demonic swine.

Prepare ourselves for what's coming folks. Been saying it for a while. There is no fence or it is being taken away. PICK A SIDE AND STICK WITH IT.
Your first paragraph is a lie. Your second paragraph is also a lie. I'll stop there, liar.

Didn't say all Jews. Said jew democrats. PAY attention.
Well, I would phrase it softer, but I definitely am angry at Jewish Democrats for making their liberal causes more important than defeating - or reducing - antisemitism. They are blinded, and impossible to talk to,

Oh, and to remind you - I am a reformed Jewish Democrat, otherwise known as a smart Jew who has seen the light,

Forum List

Back