Remember...Kamala Harris IS Joe Biden

This is not a democracy but a constitutional republic. Democrats should be shot in both knees, kicked to the curb, spat on and left to die.

Or, we are constitutionally obligated to protect their right to due process like we are anyone else's.

After their due process, shoot them in both knees, kick them to the curb, spit on them and let them die there.

There's no crime in the US that allows that anyone be shot in both knees as its proscribed punishment. So how could you use due process to punish someone with something that isn't a punishment for any crime.

Perhaps due process doesn't mean what you think it means?

There's no crime in the US that allows that anyone be shot in both knees as its proscribed punishment. So how could you use due process to punish someone with something that isn't a punishment for any crime.

Perhaps due process doesn't mean what you think it means?

You guys

Kamala a LOSER, just like Joe Biden. I wonder how sore her knees will get as she moves around the valley? But she is too old now, almost 60 and nobody wants her anymore. Guess she better get a REAL job? She spent 4 years being lazy and zero accomplishments. That's why most blacks are voting for Trump!

Kamala a LOSER, just like Joe Biden. I wonder how sore her knees will get as she moves around the valley? But she is too old now, almost 60 and nobody wants her anymore. Guess she better get a REAL job? She spent 4 years being lazy and zero accomplishments. That's why most blacks are voting for Trump!
IMG_6662.jpeg

You’re as dumb as Fuck.

I'm not the one that called for the constitution to be terminated or for Trump to be simply appointed president. Nor did I call Harris' potential nomination an 'insurrection'.

That would be your ilk.

I'm not the one that called for the constitution to be terminated or for Trump to be simply appointed president. Nor did I call Harris' potential nomination an 'insurrection'.

That would be your ilk.
You’ve never even read the U.S. constitution. You think there’s an amendment which states abortion is a basic human right. You’re an idiot.

Even MOST people who are really middle class are doing great.
Are they?

I'd bet if you ask them, most would say they're doing far worse due to inflation.

You sound like a gated community leftist telling everyone how well they have it.. pissing on their heads and telling them its rain. It takes some audacity to do, but then again, you've never desired complexity in politics. You're all about the black and white bumper sticker slogan politics.

Do you understand the Democratic Part and Republican Party are private parties? They can do whatever they want. In fact, you could have voted for Trump and they could have said "fuck that, he's a criminal, we want Nikki or Ron to run on the Republican ticket.

Voters couldn't sue the GOP if they did that. They could only vote against that person or not vote at all.

No one in our party is upset Biden is dropping out.
Hey, if you want to dedicate your loyalty to a DNC that has now dictated who the Democrat candidate will be (and ignoring Democrat voters) for the 3rd election cycle in a row, be my guest.

However, if that's the case... STFU about valuing democracy, or calling Trump a dictator, etc.

Even MOST people who are really middle class are doing great. It's young kids and uneducated blue collar workers who are struggling. And the GOP is not the party for them.
It depends on how you define middle class. Some think professional people who earn in the mid six figures are middle class.

The Democrats don’t care about the working class or those trying to work their way out of poverty. All they care about is making more people dependent upon government.

Forum List

Back