No lies detected

Do you have any evidence that the letter was forged? If so, show us.

Again, you simply ignoring evidence doesn't mean the evidence lacks credibility.

His own office has confirmed that Biden is out of the race.
Do you have evidence that Biden actually resigned?

“His own office”

Who? Be specific

Ahhh letter and announcement. Ha ha ha

Yeah you said that already.

Sheep

In comparison to what? Your imagination?

A letter and confirmation from his office is more than enough for rational people.

Is that literally all you have? Just you....pretending that no evidence exists?

So how do we know he really dropped out?
Because the actual process for him to do so was and is being followed. There are legal requirements to do so and his campaign is doing them. The public part of that is not remotely relevant. It means nothing whatsoever. Harris could, though it would be moronic, have a full press conference claiming she dropped out without actually doing so.

What the little box of lies in your house tells you is not reality. There are processes that must be followed for all of this to actually happen.

It is childish view of the process to think that things are done by press conference. That is just not how the real world works. There are processes set up by each state dictated by law and by procedures set up within the party entity of that state. Biden will have little actual interaction with the process itself other than directing his campaign to do the necessary steps to close out his campaign. If you think he did not direct them to do so then you are just appealing to conspiracy based on conjecture and ignoring all, and I do mean all, of the actual facts on the ground.

In comparison to what? Your imagination?

A letter and confirmation from his office is more than enough for rational people.

Is that literally all you have? Just you....pretending that no evidence exists?
Comparison to a live speech from the American President

Because the actual process for him to do so was and is being followed. There are legal requirements to do so and his campaign is doing them. The public part of that is not remotely relevant. It means nothing whatsoever. Harris could, though it would be moronic, have a full press conference claiming she dropped out without actually doing so.

What the little box of lies in your house tells you is not reality. There are processes that must be followed for all of this to actually happen.

It is childish view of the process to think that things are done by press conference. That is just not how the real world works. There are processes set up by each state dictated by law and by procedures set up within the party entity of that state. Biden will have little actual interaction with the process itself other than directing his campaign to do the necessary steps to close out his campaign. If you think he did not direct them to do so is nothing more than conspiracy based on conjecture and ignoring all, and I do mean all, of the actual facts on the ground.
Aha so we have no proof he really dropped out. Not yet anyway

Comparison to a live speech from the American President

The speech that you imagine Biden 'shoulda' given, citing yourself?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Biden, the letter, Biden's office and Harris on this one rather than some rando on the internet who insists they know better.

The speech that you imagine Biden 'shoulda' given, citing yourself?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Biden, the letter, Biden's office and Harris on this one rather than some rando on the internet who insists they know better.
Just as you believed the laptop was Russian disinformation. Just as you believed Biden wasn’t diminished.

Sheep

1721686575258.png

It was just for pretend, to let the voting Dems think they actually had a democratic voice in the Democratic Party.

Funny how they accept the changes so obediently, and the details of the path forward have not even been announced.

So how many conventions would that be?

Say it with me.....EVERY convention. Every single one, democrat or republican.

Cruz won over 500 delegates in 2016. He committed his delegates to Trump. Rubio had over 300. He committed his delegates to Trump. Sanders had over 1800. He committed his delegates to Clinton.

Candidates that dropped out committing their delegates to candidates that didn't happen in every convention, democrat or republican. Haley committed her delegates to Trump less than a week ago.

Yes, those candidates won delegates because people voted for them when they were on the ballot. Not a single person voted for Harris for president because she didn’t run for president.

Just as you believed the laptop was Russian disinformation. Just as you believed Biden wasn’t diminished.

Sheep

I think letters signed by Joe Biden, sent by his office, confirmed by his VP.....are more credible than your imagination.

As would any rational person.

I think letters signed by Joe Biden, sent by his office, confirmed by his VP.....are more credible than your imagination.

As would any rational person.
You have proof he signed them? Do we have a picture of that? You believed Biden wasn’t diminished. Rational indeed

You have proof he signed them? Do we have a picture of that? You believed Biden wasn’t diminished. Rational indeed

Again, signed letters. Confirmed by his office. And confirmed by his VP. With more tweets today from Joe's account confirming the same

That's all evidence. You simply ignore it.

But why would a rational person ignore what you do?

Forum List

Back