🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

We all know that Kamala was a DEI hire.
When she ran for president in the DNC primary she came in dead last.
We'll see how well Kamala defends her record of failure in a debate with JD
Harris is going to clown Vance. I get tired of reading this racist shit. White men need to shut the fuck up about DEI.

You probably need to stop watching edited videos on RWM. Do so before the VP debate.
Why don't you post a video that shows her to be a thoughtful, deep thinking, well-spoken individual instead of a cackling loon? Maybe something from her debate with Quid Pro Joe where she blasted him for fighting bussing.

I think white men need to shut up about token hires based on race.

Pence as governor fucked up his state and cost them money because of his bigotry.

Bidens record is definetly not 75 percent faiure. Mike Pence didn't manage jack shit. Operation Warp Speed didn't produce anything.

You are a racist. Those of us who face racism know it when we see it. Those who practice it excuse themselves as some kind of "realist" or "truth teller."

JD Vance is a dumb ass who was picked because he was a white man who will do whatever trump tells him. He has no serious record.
Neither did Obama when he ran for president. How'd that work out for him?
Neither did Harris when she ran against Quid Pro Joe. How'd that work out for her?

JD Joined his Nazi counterpart to take over the world, all he had to do to get there is lick the butt of a pig who shits in his pants all day long from taking to many drugs. Scum attracts scum.
Godwin's Law says you lose. Thanks for playing with your low-IQ.

I think white men need to shut up about token hires based on race.

Pence as governor fucked up his state and cost them money because of his bigotry.
Bidens record is definitely not 75 percent failure. Mike Pence didn't manage jack shit. Operation Warp Speed didn't produce anything.

You are a racist. Those of us who face racism know it when we see it. Those who practice it excuse themselves as some kind of "realist" or "truth teller."

JD Vance is a dumb ass who was picked because he was a white man who will do whatever trump tells him. He has no serious record.

1. Biden said he wanted a token hire, not someone ready to step in as president. That is a token hire.

Biden says he would prefer a person of color or a woman as his vice president​

2. Pence was a great governor. His state is fine, and google says you are lying about his "bigotry"

3. Operation Warp Speed was a major success, getting the Covid vaccine out in amazing time. You're welcome.

4. I don't see things based on race. Look at Steve Jobs and Elon Musk, if they were both black would that make them any better or worse? No. Everyone's accomplishments of success or failure is theirs and no one else's. Kamala and Obama have very different records. Obama was elected twice. Kamala won't be elected president once.

5. I don't know why Trump picked Vance. One theory is to gain votes in OH, PA, WI, and MI, the B10 "Blue Wall" that Biden needs, and won't get.

Explain how someone with multiple screen names and pretending to be black is qualified to ask about anyone else’s qualifications??

Forum List

Back