🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MAGA REVOLTS Over Diversity at RNC and JD Vance's WIFE

Haven’t “brought up her race”

Brought up the opposition to her BY MAGA EXTREMISTS because of her race
Show me where these MAGA extremists even brought her race up. When the fuck did that happen? You brought it up and tried to blame it on us. The entire fucking issue is your doing. You are the racists.

Show me where these MAGA extremists even brought her race up. When the fuck did that happen? You brought it up and tried to blame it on us. The entire fucking issue is your doing. You are the racists.
“I” didn’t bring it up. The OP did. Was he wrong?

We’ll see but in no way does that make me a racist you asshole

“I” didn’t bring it up. The OP did. Was he wrong?

We’ll see but in no way does that make me a racist you asshole
Your knee jerk reaction was to jump in here and support the OP. And now you say you did so not even knowing if what he posted was true? Not only are you racist you’re a fucking moron.

I don't know why Dems are so angry.

AFAIK, this will be the first nonwhite spouse of a vice president in U.S. history. Dems usually love those kind of firsts.

I don't know why Dems are so angry.

AFAIK, this will be the first nonwhite spouse of a vice president in U.S. history. Dems usually love those kind of firsts.
They will promote DEI over accomplishments at every turn, VP, press secretary etc.

Yet somehow they will hate the same person if they aren’t democrats. It’s insane.

Usha Vance is a highly accomplished attorney and the daughter of Indian academics based in San Diego. She is an associate at Munger, Tolles & Olson who leads “complex civil litigation and appeals in a wide variety of sectors, including higher ed, government, entertainment and tech.” Vivek Ramaswamy says JD Vance’s wife Usha is a family friend and Vance has a son named Vivek.

Last edited:
Who is this you tube guy? He looks like the assassin. Leave it to the crazy left to focus on the race of the wife of the republican V.P. nominee two days after the attempted assassination of the former president.
It wasn't an attempted assasination. It was a peaceful protest, and you probably should stop trying to milk it for more than it's worth.
The asshole lived. The protester is dead.
Move on snowflake.

MAGA is showing itself. They are mad because J.D. Vances wife is not white.

Diversity destroys and everyone sane with a backbone knows it…Look around this shithole nation…all diverse communities, cities and states are filthy, chaotic, dangerous, divided, taxpayer dependent disgusting super-shitholes. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

Diversity destroys and everyone sane with a backbone knows it…Look around this shithole nation…all diverse communities, cities and states are filthy, chaotic, dangerous, divided, taxpayer dependent disgusting super-shitholes. Do you think that’s a coincidence?
Oddly… I live in a very diverse RURAL community and none of those problems exist

Forum List

Back