🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

1. She didn’t almost get hung by her president.

2. She didn’t have to lose all credit to be a VP

3. She still has her voice as a black women and uses it to reinforce the President. She wasn’t sarah palin.
She lost that a long time ago.

One "letter to the editor" only puts up opinions about "Hillbilly Elegy", nothing that hurts Vance in any way.

Vance's record of achievement, against all odds, still stands tall.
Dude, he stated that Alex jones was a truth teller.

Women who have abortions should be prosecuted.

Will have to explain his trans to idiot maga.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No Edith, Vance didn't have the cards stacked against him. And him being a white male, he was born with AA. Harris is way more qualified than Vance, and you will see that in high definition when they debate. There is a reason she was AG of California while Vance was working in Silicon Valley as a tech employee. But in your racism, you think every black person is unqualified and still you deny your own personal AA status.
Don't look now, but Harris is about to replace Joe Biden on the top of the democrat ticket.
I hope not, but that's what the big money donors are insisting.
If senile Joe stays, its over already.
So we may see how Kamala does against Trump in the next debate. Looking forward to it?

Jd does laundry, is white, male and will stand silently behind.

Bingo
Most ex-military do their own laundry, make their own beds, and iron their own clothes.
There is nothing wrong being a white male.
You bragging about being a low-IQ minority?

Don't look now, but Harris is about to replace Joe Biden on the top of the democrat ticket.
I hope not, but that's what the big money donors are insisting.
If senile Joe stays, its over already.
So we may see how Kamala does against Trump in the next debate. Looking forward to it?
Biden won't be leaving and Trump won't be winning. It's that simple. In your hypothetical, Harris would destroy Trump. Trump did not win the last debate, nobody did. Trump never answered one question and he did nothing but llie.

Most ex-military do their own laundry, make their own beds, and iron their own clothes.
There is nothing wrong being a white male.
You bragging about being a low-IQ minority?
Dude, maga is the lower educated minority. It’s the very reason they hope to turn back America to 1960 or 1920 so a white minority can rule.

You know your scared.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Dude, he stated that Alex jones was a truth teller.
Women who have abortions should be prosecuted.
Will have to explain his trans to idiot maga.
He also was a Never-Trumper.
That was then this is now.
We'll see how he does in a VP debate. His debating skills should be formidable.

Biden won't be leaving and Trump won't be winning. It's that simple. In your hypothetical, Harris would destroy Trump. Trump did not win the last debate, nobody did. Trump never answered one question and he did nothing but lie.
1. I hope you are correct that "too old" Joe stays on the ticket

2. Harris plays her victim cards, nothing more.
Her record as part of the Biden admin is very unpopular.
JD will mop the floor with her.

3. Trump is a serial exaggerator. He brags on his administrations record of accomplishment, closing the border, a great economy, and low inflation. Trump's Budget was $4T, Biden's Budgets were $7.3T, no wonder groceries are unaffordable, Biden let in 12,000,000 migrants to eat food but not work for it.

3. Trump is a serial exaggerator. He brags on his administrations record of accomplishment, closing the border, a great economy, and low inflation. Trump's Budget was $4T, Biden's Budgets were $7.3T, no wonder groceries are unaffordable, Biden let in 12,000,000 migrants to eat food but not work for it.
Hilarious

When do facts enter in fuckup?

Dude, maga is the lower educated minority. It’s the very reason they hope to turn back America to 1960 or 1920 so a white minority can rule. You know your scared.
Scared of the Low-IQ democrats? Hardly.
What white minority?
If Biden wins and the dems keep printing money, the dollar collapses, you will be able to see reality then.
Racism won't be your #1 concern.

Hilarious

When do facts enter in fuckup?
Here is my post again. What is NOT a fact?

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
He's way more qualified than Giggles.

Forum List

Back