🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

"Qualified" would not seem to be a term to be applied to government positions, especially VPs.
But some are better than others, and it’s obvious that Vance is superior to Harris. He started life off with all the cards against him - and managed to become highly educated and successful even despite all the AA policies going against him.

MAGA=HATE STUPIDITY AND LIES NOTHING ELSE< THEY ARE TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY < TRUMPS attempted overthrow of our country and democracy makes him a traitor and anyone who supports his action are also a traitor as far as the law is concerned, I believe in the death penalty for treason. as the constitution prescribes.

You are a bigger idiot than I had first assumed.

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.

He has many qualifications beyond being a white xenophobe, he's a hypocrite, sycophant and pathological liar, these are probably what endear him to Trump the most.

Forum List

Back