🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Sent Byron Donalds & Tim Scott Home With No Biscuits

Wrong again sinple manded stanley. You guys are the ones running yur mouths about merit. And based on mert Vance was not the bext choice.
Naturally you say that. We have a chance to see how the two VP picks stand up against each other in their debates. Harris' best debate moment seems to be when she blasted Quid Pro Joe for fighting bussing. She's certainly not inspired confidence by all the cackling.

Naturally you say that. We have a chance to see how the two VP picks stand up against each other in their debates. Harris' best debate moment seems to be when she blasted Quid Pro Joe for fighting bussing. She's certainly not inspired confidence by all the cackling.
Harris has called out Vance. I have seen her when she is not laughing. You've only seen a few edited selected videos on her. She is goingto eat up Vance. But you will declare him a winner just because he tries to return comments. After all if you think a man who never answered a question and lied over 30 times in a debate won a debate, you will never see how weak your ticket is.

Ben Carson was a great brain surgeon, but he is a political or public policy idiot. He coud not reach accross the aisle and he is not eloquent. He would have been a trump lackey, but the point here is that he was more qualified than Vance. What happened to merit?
merit went out the window a long time ago....now its who you blow,who you know or how can i use you to make me look good?...

Ben Carson was a great brain surgeon, but he is a political or public policy idiot. He coud not reach accross the aisle and he is not eloquent. He would have been a trump lackey, but the point here is that he was more qualified than Vance. What happened to merit?
I heartily disagree....Carson is a deep intellect and a smooth public speaker. He is also paramount as an extremely decent human being. Smartest one of the whole bunch if you ask me.

No, don't even try it. Expain why a less quallified white man got picked over 2 better qualified blacks and one better qualified hispanic.
So, you can't even say who you think Trump should have picked. Tell us. Tell us who Trump could have picked that would have made you vote for the ticket.

So, you can't even say who you think Trump should have picked. Tell us. Tell us who Trump could have picked that would have made you vote for the ticket.
I don't have to tell you who Trump should have picked. The fact is that trump picked a less qualified whihte man over better qualified candidates of color who by merit had earned the right to be VP.

I wanted Byron Donalds .. he’s the exact opposite of 1M2. Not bitter, not a racist, not gay, not a humanity failure, seems happy plus Byron is honest, well balanced and is just plain ole brilliant.
Oh well ..

J. D. Vance was a great choice as well ..

Last edited:
I don't have to tell you who Trump should have picked. The fact is that trump picked a less qualified whihte man over better qualified candidates of color who by merit had earned the right to be VP.
I guess you're too chicken to say who you think he should have picked.

Forum List

Back