The Rush To Try Trump Before The Election

Trump tried to wipe away the votes of 81M Americans by orchestrating a coup and still only 7 Repub senators voted to convict him in the second impeachment. Most of them because they were not running for re-election so they didn't have to face the cult's wrath.
Nothing Trump could do will result in removal from office by impeachment so effectively there is no check on his behavior.
No he didn't. You folks are delusional. Some folks were upset at the massive amount of irregularities of the 2020 election. Things got a little out of hand. Nothing more.

There is lefty radio?
Oh yeah, all day every day. Sirius Xm progress, urban view, cnn, msnbc, NPR. On the progress channel, you can get your daily does of Republican/white hate for 6 hours a day, starting at 3pm eastern. 6 hours of “white/christian/republicans are all racists! Everything they do is racists! They are all evil horrible people! Everything they do is wrong/racist/misogynist!”

The rest of the programming is pretty much the same but the two guys that fill the 3-9pm eastern are by far the most divisive radio hosts I’ve ever heard.

Yep, you can get that on radio if you choose to pay for the subscription. It’s this that I listen to frequently, then I come here to USMB and I hear a lot of the same sentiment…

Oh yeah, all day every day. Sirius Xm progress, urban view, cnn, msnbc, NPR. On the progress channel, you can get your daily does of Republican/white hate for 6 hours a day, starting at 3pm eastern. 6 hours of “white/christian/republicans are all racists! Everything they do is racists! They are all evil horrible people! Everything they do is wrong/racist/misogynist!”

The rest of the programming is pretty much the same but the two guys that fill the 3-9pm eastern are by far the most divisive radio hosts I’ve ever heard.

Yep, you can get that on radio if you choose to pay for the subscription. It’s this that I listen to frequently, then I come here to USMB and I hear a lot of the same sentiment…

One more reason not to have Sirius

Hmm, I always took you for a hardcore lefty…figured you’d be supportive of that kind of radio

That is pretty common on this forum, if one does not worship Trump they are seen as a hardcore lefty.

It gets a tad boring after a while, but it is what it is

Forum List

Back