🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Sent Byron Donalds & Tim Scott Home With No Biscuits

there is only room for two people on the ticket.

They might get a consolation prize though
Ben Carson has more intellect than the other three put together including Trump. He would have been an outstanding choice.
Not only does he have the ability to reach out to the other side He has the eloquence and decency to present himself without the The common vituperation of political bias.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Byron Donalds Ben Carson, and Tim Scott sold their souls hoping to get on the ticket. In Scotts and Carsons case a less qualified white man got the job.

So much for merit.

And here we saw you denigrating them. Could you pick a horse and stay on it instead of acting like a democrat?

Interesting that JD Vance has said that if he were VP instead of Pence, he would have overturned the EVs in disputed states.

Guess that means that Kamala Harris can overturn the states if Trump and Vance win

JD Vance cast doubt on 2020 election results, wouldn't have certified result

Ben Carson has more intellect than the other three put together including Trump. He would have been an outstanding choice.
Not only does he have the ability to reach out to the other side He has the eloquence and decency to present himself without the The common vituperation of political bias.

Indeed, yet he will be stuck at something like HUD again.

Interesting that JD Vance has said that if he were VP instead of Pence, he would have overturned the EVs in disputed states.

Guess that means that Kamala Harris can overturn the states if Trump and Vance win

JD Vance cast doubt on 2020 election results, wouldn't have certified result

I would have thought you'd want Harris to maintain at least the same level of integrity as Pence. Guess not.

I would have thought you'd want Harris to maintain at least the same level of integrity as Pence. Guess not.

What do I know?

If both Trump and JD Vance support the idea that a Vice President can overturn an election.

Who am I to argue?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Byron Donalds Ben Carson, and Tim Scott sold their souls hoping to get on the ticket. In Scotts and Carsons case a less qualified white man got the job.

So much for merit.

Or gravy.

Forum List

Back