Trump VP Pick According To The Mooch

I thought so too. There were people on this board saying that’s not allowed.

It’s just that the Florida electors can not have their vote added to the VP tally. In a close election that could mean the Presidents running mate would not his VP.

Trump has specifically said that Nikki H will NOT be his running mate.

It is a sensitive thing, actually. The named individual may be hurting their political future if Trump loses this election. The Media will turn him into a total pariah, along with everyone associated with him

On a related note, I get a couple Emails a day from "Donald Trump" with a subject line saying, "I have decided on my Running Mate," then when I open the Email, it asks who I think he should name.

Pisses me off.

Looks like Trump will make the same choice for VP as the DNC made for President. A white guy.
Maybe, maybe not. He’d be criticized no matter who he picks. If he picks a white guy, it’s proof he’s a racist.

If he picks a black person or a woman he’s still both a sexist and racist, but he’s also pandering.

"Donald Trump’s former White House communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, says Marco Rubio will be overlooked to be the former president’s running mate because of his past jokes about Trump’s tiny hands. Scaramucci made the comment on the The Rest is Politics U.S. podcast, saying Trump will likely choose a “white guy” and was looking for “Mike Pence 2.0.” “Donald Trump has microscopic hands, it’s weird when you look at his body and you look at these tiny little hands coming out of those cuff-linked shirts, ok this is a little weird, the guy is sensitive about it,” Scaramucci said. “Marco called it out on the campaign, there is no way he’s picking Marco Rubio. No way! Because he doesn’t want that replay on all the liberal media, he’s not going to go with that.”

Marco Rubio for Trump's running mate? Maybe, but there are too many issues the media will hammer on, plus there will be no comparison on who has the bigger hands.
It won't be a black man, so you can eliminate Byron Donalds or Tim Scott. It sure as hell won't be a woman because Trump has too much contempt with women, even a woman who constantly kisses his ring.
I can imagine the dilemna on who and why Trump hasn't given a clue on who his "Pence 2.0" will be other than it will be a white man, IMO.

Why does anyone give a crap what this guy says?

"Donald Trump’s former White House communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, says Marco Rubio will be overlooked to be the former president’s running mate because of his past jokes about Trump’s tiny hands. Scaramucci made the comment on the The Rest is Politics U.S. podcast, saying Trump will likely choose a “white guy” and was looking for “Mike Pence 2.0.” “Donald Trump has microscopic hands, it’s weird when you look at his body and you look at these tiny little hands coming out of those cuff-linked shirts, ok this is a little weird, the guy is sensitive about it,” Scaramucci said. “Marco called it out on the campaign, there is no way he’s picking Marco Rubio. No way! Because he doesn’t want that replay on all the liberal media, he’s not going to go with that.”

Marco Rubio for Trump's running mate? Maybe, but there are too many issues the media will hammer on, plus there will be no comparison on who has the bigger hands.
It won't be a black man, so you can eliminate Byron Donalds or Tim Scott. It sure as hell won't be a woman because Trump has too much contempt with women, even a woman who constantly kisses his ring.
I can imagine the dilemna on who and why Trump hasn't given a clue on who his "Pence 2.0" will be other than it will be a white man, IMO.

We will know when Trump makes his decision public. No amount useless hot air BS from you any other one party leftist state drone will make any difference.

I bet you will drool when Trump announces which hapless idiot he picks.
Why do you say continually say stupid things like that? A reasonable intelligent person would not say that. They would say “would you support all of the speculated picks or are there some you would oppose?”

Why do you say continually say stupid things like that? A reasonable intelligent person would not say that. They would say “would you support all of the speculated picks or are there some you would oppose?”
I should support? Fuck off.

Forum List

Back