Trump lied for 90 Minutes

CNN in its quest to draw right wing viewers refused to fact check, the candidates until the debate was over. Here is the fact check.

CNN's Daniel Dale fact checks Trump's and Biden's claims made in debate​

No need to be concerned. The two lying assholes agree on nearly all big policy points.

CNN in its quest to draw right wing viewers refused to fact check, the candidates until the debate was over. Here is the fact check.

Trump lied for 90 minutes... you're crazy. Trump lies just about every time he opens his mouth...

As I’ve told you, there is little difference between the two bozos on policy…and they also have much in common when it comes to lying.

The moderators treated both candidates the same allowing them BOTH to go off topic. They did not fact check EITHER candidate. You and the Democrats are furious that there wasn't the usual Trump bias.
True, neither candidate for reelection was fact checked. Apparently, it was not planned by moderators or network. BOTH candidates misrepresented the facts, and objective viewers should have watched fact-check reviews of BOTH sides.
It was clear that Trump LIED frequently, as usual, and a LOT more than old Biden, who has integrity & respect for ALL citizens.

A politician lies.

Dave with the weather, Sheryl with sports, more at 11:00

True, neither candidate for reelection was fact checked. Apparently, it was not planned by moderators or network. BOTH candidates misrepresented the facts, and objective viewers should have watched fact-check reviews of BOTH sides.
It was clear that Trump LIED frequently, as usual, and a LOT more than old Biden, who has integrity & respect for ALL citizens.
It's subjective who "lied" more because the word LIE is extremely broad and vague. Biden has no personal integrity at all and has been a pathological liar for his entire 50 year career. You are probably a foreigner and don't know Biden's history.

Lol. I think I voted for one D in nearly 40 years of voting. Don’t be a duopoly dupe.
/---/ The message was directed towards democRATs trying to excuse Biden's performance. It apparently doesn't apply to you. Don’t be a duopoly dupe, whatever that means.

According to most, Biden was the biggest liar on the stage. That doesn't surprise me though because he always lies, constantly, about everything.

They both lied, they both lie.

As I have said in the past, do not mistake my dislike of Trump as an endorsement of or support for Biden. Neither of them are worth a damn as far as I'm concerned.

They both lied, they both lie.

As I have said in the past, do not mistake my dislike of Trump as an endorsement of or support for Biden. Neither of them are worth a damn as far as I'm concerned.
What did Trump lie about? I can think of specific lies that Biden told if need be.

Forum List

Back