🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe was bad, Trump was worse

More Conservative propaganda
Conservatives hate Kamala because she is Liberal and you don’t like her laugh.
Kamala has served in the Senate and as Vice President for four years. She is familiar with current issues, policies and agreement.

Best Conservatives have against her is you find her laugh annoying and you call her a whore
No
It is her word salad and inability to maintain an intelligent conversation.
She is simply not that smart. She just isn't. All you have to do is see her performance as a Senator, her line of questioning at times surpassed even AOC in brain dead stupidity.
Her hyena laugh is the funny part... her low IQ is the real problem.

No
It is her word salad and inability to maintain an intelligent conversation.
She is simply not that smart. She just isn't. All you have to do is see her performance as a Senator, her line of questioning at times surpassed even AOC in brain dead stupidity.
Her hyena laugh is the funny part... her low IQ is the real problem.
More RW propaganda
Kamala has a law degree and has passed the Bar
She is fluent in two languages

Low IQ doesn’t cut it

More RW propaganda
Kamala has a law degree and has passed the Bar

Low IQ doesn’t cut it
I have met more than one not so smart lawyer.
You can think what you want RW, but she is one of the most unpopular people in Washington on both sides. When she ran for Prez, her campaign was a joke. She couldn't muster enough support to win her own town. She was a terrible candidate.
But you do you, and just keep defending someone no one likes at all. Either side.

You can think what you want RW, but she is one of the most unpopular people in Washington on both sides. When she ran for Prez, her campaign was a joke. She couldn't muster enough support to win her own town. She was a terrible candidate.
But you do you, and just keep defending someone no one likes at all. Either side.
Conservatives hate Kamala, just like they hate Hillary and Nancy Pelosi.

But like it or not, all three women are highly qualified and experienced

You just hate their liberal views

Better than mumbling, and trailing off…

Generally, it is more difficult to use the Gish gallop in a structured debate than a free-form one.

If a debater is familiar with an opponent who is known to use the Gish gallop, the technique may be countered by pre-empting and refuting the opponent's commonly used arguments before the opponent has an opportunity to launch into a Gish gallop.

British journalist Mehdi Hasan suggests using these three steps to beat the Gish gallop:

Because there are too many falsehoods to address, it is wise to choose one as an example. Choose the weakest, dumbest, most ludicrous argument that your opponent has presented and tear this argument to shreds (also known as the weak point rebuttal).

Do not budge from the issue. Don't move on until you have decisively destroyed the nonsense and clearly made your point.
Call it out: name the strategy. "This is a strategy called the 'Gish Gallop'. Do not be fooled by the flood of nonsense you have just heard."

Wasn't Kamala district attorney?

Generally, it is more difficult to use the Gish gallop in a structured debate than a free-form one.

If a debater is familiar with an opponent who is known to use the Gish gallop, the technique may be countered by pre-empting and refuting the opponent's commonly used arguments before the opponent has an opportunity to launch into a Gish gallop.

British journalist Mehdi Hasan suggests using these three steps to beat the Gish gallop:

Because there are too many falsehoods to address, it is wise to choose one as an example. Choose the weakest, dumbest, most ludicrous argument that your opponent has presented and tear this argument to shreds (also known as the weak point rebuttal).

Do not budge from the issue. Don't move on until you have decisively destroyed the nonsense and clearly made your point.
Call it out: name the strategy. "This is a strategy called the 'Gish Gallop'. Do not be fooled by the flood of nonsense you have just heard."
You only want to look at one side, and what’s worse lie about what you heard, and saw.

Neither is RFKjr.

He is pro-safe vaccines. He just wants to open up the records of the FDA and CDC files, which are on the take of BIG PHARMA, this is not in dispute.

You are parroting misinformation now. :dunno:

This is one of his biggest issues across the board for all industries. It is why we have permanent war, and never have sensible foreign policy or gun control. . .

It is why both of these parties have given us such terrible candidates. . . the corporate finance of campaigns.

The energy industry, the weapons manufactures, how BIG AG is poisoning our food.. . . why don't you even want to educate yourself?

i don't begrudge all of his stances - but not one of his family is endorsing him. there is a reason for it. & there is a reason 40 of the 'best' people that donny hired are against his candidacy for their own very real reasons.

i don't begrudge all of his stances - but not one of his family is endorsing him. there is a reason for it. & there is a reason 40 of the 'best' people that donny hired are against his candidacy for their own very real reasons.

That quote was taken out of context. I watched that entire podcast.

That is "gotcha," journalism, based on cherry picking. IT IS A FALLACY.

Here is the truth, and the facts, read into the congressional record. . . I have bookmarked it, all you need do, is push play. This should be the end of our discussion on this topic of vaccines, and you should STOP spreading your false narratives please.

The reason all of these politicians are against his candidacy, is they know where the campaign funds flow from. If you do not get this, you are just stoopid.

I already posted the link for regulatory capture, clearly you either don't get it or do not care.

Have to see what the poll numbers look like this weekend.
If there is a big drop it will be obvious that we can’t get there from here
I think it would be a terrible idea for Biden to give up for many reasons.

Biden should simply use tne same tactics Trump uses. On every issue, Biden should begin with an insult:
You can't trust this guy.....
He lies so much, he's convinced himself that he's telling the truth ...
He has no morals...
He's a convicted criminal whose facing 3 more indictments.....
He's the worst president....
I'm an old man but I'm not a con man,...

If I could give Biden suggestions for the second debate it would be:
Don't cite names, dollars and dates. Keep it general. Facts are unimportant in a presidential debate unless get it got wrong.
Smile more and launch more personal attacks.
Don't stand there with your mouth hanging open looking amazed at what Trump is saying. If you are amazed, you are about the only one that is. It makes you look iodic. Everyone in the county knows that Trump says what he thinks his audience wants to hear regardless of weather it's true or not.

Last edited:
Don't cite dollars and dates. Keep it general.
Don't stand there with your mouth hanging open looking amazed at what Trump is saying. It makes you look iodic.

I don’t think what Biden was doing was intentional

He seemed disoriented at times. You could see he had prepared talking points but he just blurted them out often out of context.
Biden used to have a certain wit and Irish charm ……That seems gone

That depends on the standards. Trump has eliminated all standards. He can lie, insult, and behave like an eight year old. Half the country just doesn't fucking care enough to vote against that. I think that's been proven.

This was a referendum on Biden. He is, unfair as it is, held to standards, and he just doesn't have it. He looked bad on teevee, and in America, that's a mortal sin. That's fatal.
i've been googling "costa rica" a lot lately.

maybe bolivia. their coup was last week and the perps are already in jail awaiting trial.

I don’t think what Biden was doing was intentional

He seemed disoriented at times. You could see he had prepared talking points but he just blurted them out often out of context.
Biden used to have a certain wit and Irish charm ……That seems gone
Being older than Biden, i can speak confidently that people in their 80's will lose their train of thought in discussions. That does not mean they have dementia. And it does not mean they can not make wise decisions.

Problems with mild cognitive impairment which is what we saw when Biden lost his train of thought in the debate is typical in an 81 year old man, particular when under high stress. Expecting Biden to perform at same level he did 4 years ago is simple not reasonable.

We have a hard choice to make. Neither of these guys should be running. So we are faced with taking the better of two bad options. I do have reservations around Biden’s age and would have liked him to step aside, but the chilling existential threats posed by Biden’s opponent make these concerns about the president’s age look trite, irrelevant and frankly silly.

I think it would be a terrible idea for Biden to give up for many reasons.

Biden should simply use tne same tactics Trump uses. On every issue, Biden should begin with an insult:
You can't trust this guy.....
He lies so much, he's convinced himself that he's telling the truth ...
He has no morals...
He's a convicted criminal whose facing 3 more indictments.....
He's the worst president....
I'm an old man but I'm not a con man,...

Don't cite names, dollars and dates. Keep it general. Facts are unimportant in a presidential debate unless get it got wrong.
Don't stand there with your mouth hanging open looking amazed at what Trump is saying. If you are amazed, you are about the only one that is. It makes you look iodic. Everyone in the county knows that Trump says what he thinks his audience wants to hear regardless of weather it's true or not.

What would be the point of a debate, then?

The problem is, Biden is too old for this job. He needs to step aside for a younger man. He should have did this last year.

Being older than Biden, i can speak confidently that people in their 80's will lose their train of thought in discussions. That does not mean they have dementia. And it does not mean they can not make wise decisions.

Problems with mild cognitive impairment which is what we saw when Biden lost his train of thought in the debate is typical in an 81 year old man, particular when under high stress. Expecting Biden to perform at same level he did 4 years ago is simple not reasonable.

We have a hard choice to make. Neither of these guys should be running. So we are faced with taking the better of two bad options. I do have reservations around Biden’s age and would have liked him to step aside, but the chilling existential threats posed by Biden’s opponent make these concerns about the president’s age look trite, irrelevant and frankly silly.

I don't disagree with any of that, but Biden's performance made his age the issue, and not Trump's corruption and fascism.

That quote was taken out of context. I watched that entire podcast.

That is "gotcha," journalism, based on cherry picking. IT IS A FALLACY.

Here is the truth, and the facts, read into the congressional record. . . I have bookmarked it, all you need do, is push play. This should be the end of our discussion on this topic of vaccines, and you should STOP spreading your false narratives please.

The reason all of these politicians are against his candidacy, is they know where the campaign funds flow from. If you do not get this, you are just stoopid.

I already posted the link for regulatory capture, clearly you either don't get it or do not care.

i care that not one of the kennedys are endorsing him, much like paul gosar (R) AZ ... he has 11 siblings that have endorsed his opponents when he was up for re-election.

but you do you, MB.

The world looks at Biden and sees a man who is old and feeble. But they don’t fear him.

With Trump, they see a man who is impulsive, doesn’t cooperate with other countries, breaks agreements, doesn’t support NATO or other alliances. They fear a Trump Presidency
The world looks at Biden anmd sees a leader. Because hes the one who has the NATO countries helping in support of Ukraine. Trump can't do that. Putin looks at Trump and sees this:

1719790094848.png
That he can manipulate by just telling him how great he is.

Putin looks at Biden and sees this:

1719790339023.png

1719790402757.png

These are dead Russian soldiers. Tens of thouands of Russians have died. But you guys call Biden weak. Yet Trump would have done nothing and Putin would be thinking about invading other former Soviet Bloc countries.

Thank you for this information.

Forum List

Back