Joe was bad, Trump was worse

Oh yeah? Read a lot of ZeroHedge

why would i?

and LewRockwell do ya?

:auiqs.jpg:

oh i see .... if i don't read CONspiracy crap & stuff from a john birch alumni - then I am slanted????

irony-meter.gif

You knee jerked to a staw-man fallacies of every sort, when I pointed out the simple fact, that RFKjr. is more qualified than either Trump or Biden to hold the top office RIGHT NOW.
Bullshit.

He's a crazy person who has never held public office, and he'd be a crazy person howling at a lamp post if his dad wasn't famous.

Biden and Trump have both ACTUALLY BEEN PRESIDENT.

Bullshit.

He's a crazy person who has never held public office, and he'd be a crazy person howling at a lamp post if his dad wasn't famous.

Watch all three speeches, and then tell me how he sounds more crazy than the other two. Specifics please.

"That comment says more about YOU, than it does about Trump, Biden, or RFKjr. :rolleyes:

"One thing I will say about the speech, it is one small part out of a very long speech. And Trump has the ability to go long, very long. Which is a good sign.

I have listened to one of his speeches, and they are mostly emotion laden, demagogic. . red meat events, good for the masses.

He is very good at apealing to the emotions, but not too hip at addressing policy problems TBH.

OTH, if you do a search, you can't find many current Biden addresses longer than fifteen minutes. They just don't exist.

. . and the RFKjr. ones out there? Make both of these old fools look like jokes IMO. But they aren't good at appealing to the low IQ, H.S. educated older demographic TBH.

This is the full speech in Nevada, that was of Trump where the cherry picked clip in the OP was taken from - the FULL hour. It was five days ago.

FULL SPEECH: Former President Donald Trump addresses Nevada voters​

48,264 views Jun 9, 2024

This was RFKjr. at the Nixon presidential library two days ago, again, an hour speech.

2024 Presidential Policy Perspectives with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.​

31,330 views Streamed live on Jun 12, 2024

This is Biden muddling through a ten minute D-Day memorial speech, because it was required of him, nine days ago.

JUST IN: President Biden Delivers Speech In France On The Importance Of Protecting Democracy​

5,650 views Jun 7, 2024

"

Or if you prefer, tell me how his answers to the moderators questions were worse than either Biden or Trump. Both Biden and Trump lied, and lied and lied. RFKjr. did not.

. . . but as I have noticed with you, you can't seem to tell the difference. :rolleyes:

LIVE: RFK Jr. Holds 'The Real Debate' in First Presidential Debate Evening​

Streamed live on Jun 27, 2024

You only want to look at one side, and what’s worse lie about what you heard, and saw.

Read Trump's Jan. 6 Speech, A Key Part Of Impeachment Trial

It's beyond crazy that we still have MAGA supporters who think that the Jan 6th mob was not trying to overthrow our democracy at Trump's direction

Trump told them in his speech that day

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"

All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election.

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

Read Trump's Jan. 6 Speech, A Key Part Of Impeachment Trial

It's beyond crazy that we still have MAGA supporters who think that the Jan 6th mob was not trying to overthrow our democracy at Trump's direction

Trump told them in his speech that day

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"

All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election.

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

How many people involved in Jan 6 have been convicted of insurrection?
How many people involved in Jan 6 have been charged with insurrection?

I think when he said that Covid was genetically engineered to spare Jews and Chinese, he lost all credibility.

That's what a crazy person says.
Tell me you don't know what you are talking about, and did not watch those videos, with out saying you don't know what you are talking about, and that you did not watch those videos.

I don't know which scientific studies he was citing, but it is well known that the original SARS-COV-1, and MERS, which COVID was closely linked, disproportionately affected different populations.

If you cared to do some research, different studies find that yes, COVID affects different populations differently.

Now? We can also trace funding to Eco-health watch. I don't claim to know anything on how or why he made this claim, but if yoar knee jerk is that because the claim is crazy, he must be?

meh.

The establishment gas-lit us about any news source telling you that this virus orginated in a lab, of that the whole pandemic was caused by a "lab-leak," were what "a crazy person says." SO you will excuse me if i just ignore your parroting of deep state propaganda.

I have read more than enough studies that show, yes, indeed, these viruses do strike different populations in a weighed manner, and we know gain of function has been employed.

The upshot? There is a solid, scientific bases for such a claim.

A), We know with almost guaranteed certainty it came from a lab.

B) We know that they were manipulating its genome.

. . . and finally, C) We know that this virus affects different demographics differently. SO the upshot? Just b/c you think and the mass media thinks it sounds like bio-terrorism crazy talk? That doesn't necessarily mean it is so.

Is it true? I can't say, I really can't. I'm not a lawyer that gets into the weeds on shit like this. I suspect he is more expert on this type of stuff than either you or I, TBH. He made Monsanto pay billions in damages for the harms that glyphosate did to folks, after the establishment gas-lit us all for years telling us it was harmless.

And YOU? Probably bleeved the lies of Monsanto. SO it makes sense you bleev the establishment propaganda smears of him now. :rolleyes:

WHAT I CAN SAY? Is it needs to be looked into, and Trump and Biden are both incompetent and too corrupt to get such a thing done.

Why else would you refuse to comment on, or take a look at the comparative videos I posted for you? It is one of the strategies for dealing with cognitive dissonance. . . avoidance. Just don't deal with it, pretend it isn't there. :lol:

I don't think either the other two candidates, has done the work a litigating lawyer has had to do for decades to win court battles, to know what is a danger to us, and the republic. :rolleyes:

All of what you posted to me proves, unless someone tell you what to think? You are useless.

Tell me you don't know what you are talking about, and did not watch those videos, with out saying you don't know what you are talking about, and that you did not watch those videos.

I don't know which scientific studies he was citing, but it is well known that the original SARS-COV-1, and MERS, which COVID was closely linked, disproportionately affected different populations.

Nope, it was a batshit crazy thing to say.

Also more than a little racist.

Nope, it was a batshit crazy thing to say.

Also more than a little racist.
Well? If biological weapons are made to target specific genomes? IIWII, that is what he is getting at. IT is also why GoF research and folks like Fauci need to be in prison. . . DUH.

1720105545686.png

The discrepant epidemiology of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)​

What to Know About MERS​

Middle East respiratory syndrome can cause serious symptoms

What does MERS stand for, and why did they call it that? And did you know it is closely related to COVID?

MIDDLE EAST RESPIRATORY SYNDROME

. . . and why? Because most cases were reported among Arabs and Persians. Not Jews though. :oops:

Just the facts. If the facts are "racist," what the hell ever dude.

Too bad for you Trump is now leading Biden by 8 pts, and your dementia ridden fool is flipping off your party by not making way…

Can you say President Trump?

if you don't think trump has cognitive decline then who does...it is a sad state of affairs that this upcoming election who are too old and too addled to do their jobs..neither is in fit condition to be president but alas one is not a convicted felon and convicted sexual abuser..this country can survive 4 more years of Biden but not 4 more years of trump

Well? If biological weapons are made to target specific genomes? IIWII, that is what he is getting at. IT is also why GoF research and folks like Fauci need to be in prison. . . DUH.

So the CHinese developed a germ that wouldn't kill Jews because Fauci told them to?

Yup, that doesn't sound even a little bit crazy.

Here's the reality, Covid killed Jews, and it killed Asian people. My wife's brother in China died from Covid.

Forum List

Back