Joe was bad, Trump was worse

One is an incestuous pervert and it is not Trump.

0bc8a39862ec7800d09ad64f8f013a77

There is no sugar coating it for democrats, Joe Biden’s performance was abysmal. He wasnt sharp. He wasnt clear. But worst of all he didn’t call out Trump’s incessant lying.

Trump was worse. He demonstrated a completed disconnect from reality, hung on to the narrative the election was stolen, tried to reframe January 6 insurgents as prisoners, and tried to blame Nancy Pelosi for not stopping him from trying to take over the election results through force. WTF? He even said people want to kill 9 month old babies fairly unchallenged. The guy was unhinged and full of shit.

I am not sure what the Democratic Party should do about its candidate seemingly lack of sharpness when it mattered but I do know no one should not walk away think Trump won, Trump actually lost the debate. However, Biden likely lost his party by not disputing the incessent lies spewed by Donald Trump. Democrats deserve a candidate that can debunk the easy to dispute moronic lies of Donald Trump. Your move Biden.

P01135809 lied throughout his part of the debate. All he is and all he will be is wanna be dictator.

that pic is true. & joe biden never brought his little girl around Jeffery epstein nor said she was a piece of ass like donny did.
What he, Incest Joe, did do is a thousand times worse. Keep defending pedophiles, it speaks volumes about you.

ReNaziKlans project Snoreleone's feelings about his daughter on to Biden. They love make wild ass, unfounded and unsupported accusations of incest about Biden, but ignore the fact P01135809's having sex with underage girls when partying with Epstein. They ignore the fact he publicly fondles Ivanka. They are sick enough to accept that shit as well.

There is no sugar coating it for democrats, Joe Biden’s performance was abysmal. He wasnt sharp. He wasnt clear. But worst of all he didn’t call out Trump’s incessant lying.

Trump was worse. He demonstrated a completed disconnect from reality, hung on to the narrative the election was stolen, tried to reframe January 6 insurgents as prisoners, and tried to blame Nancy Pelosi for not stopping him from trying to take over the election results through force. WTF? He even said people want to kill 9 month old babies fairly unchallenged. The guy was unhinged and full of shit.

I am not sure what the Democratic Party should do about its candidate seemingly lack of sharpness when it mattered but I do know no one should not walk away think Trump won, Trump actually lost the debate. However, Biden likely lost his party by not disputing the incessent lies spewed by Donald Trump. Democrats deserve a candidate that can debunk the easy to dispute moronic lies of Donald Trump. Your move Biden.

Leftist AP is not a reputable source.

Forum List

Back