Who could the left run in place of Biden?

The guy who invented the Internet, and says he cares about energy conservation while he flies around in his private jet?
He didn't invent the internet, and never said that he did. He said that he brought it to DC.
He did invent algorerhythms at a disco in the early seventies.

They're fucked then. Kamala Harris is extremely unlikable.
As many Swiss cheese holes there are in Biden's head, I believe this is Biden's major argument for sticking in. They can't bypass Kamala Harris and they can't win with her either. So, might as well just stick with him, senility and all. Just explain it away, work 10 to 4, and go to bed every night at 8PM.

This what they will do.

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 1
From what I'm seeing, it's Harris. Uh, currently.

Since she wouldn't be bringing anything new, and since it's almost certain that some shit will be dug up on her, her only value may end up being youth and not being the orange former guy.

Is that enough? I don't see it, she's too flawed, but who knows.

Last edited:
He didn't invent the internet, and never said that he did. He said that he brought it to DC.
He did invent algorerhythms at a disco in the early seventies.

Here's what he said according to Snopes:

When asked to describe what distinguished him from his challenger for the Democratic presidential nomination, Senator Bill Bradley of New Jersey, Gore replied (in part): "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system."

From what I'm seeing, it's Harris. Uh, currently.

Since she wouldn't be bringing anything new, and since it's almost certain that some shit will be dug up on her, her only value may end up being youth and not being the orange former guy.

Is that enough? I don't see it, but who knows.
She never earned her career. She got her position in California because she was “close” with Willy Brown, and she got her position as VP because of her female blackness.

When she ran for president in 2020, she was so widely disliked that she ended up with 1% of the vote and dropped out before Iowa. Her cackling and word salad responses since then make her even less appealing.

Here's what he said according to Snopes:

When asked to describe what distinguished him from his challenger for the Democratic presidential nomination, Senator Bill Bradley of New Jersey, Gore replied (in part): "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system."
Yeah, and he's been lambasted for that comment for a very long time. If it was DJ, you'd say that he meant that he created the online experience in DC. Which he actually did. Amirite?

Yeah, and he's been lambasted for that comment for a very long time. If it was DJ, you'd say that he meant that he created the online experience in DC. Which he actually did. Amirite?
You be wrong. Beyond that, Al Gore has been a dick most of his life.

She never earned her career. She got her position in California because she was “close” with Willy Brown, and she got her position as VP because of her female blackness.

When she ran for president in 2020, she was so widely disliked that she ended up with 1% of the vote and dropped out before Iowa. Her cackling and word salad responses since then make her even less appealing.
Isn't it just so much fun to disparage people who are way above your pay grade? I call it envy, call it what you want to call it. Would female Jewishness be able to compete with female blackness? It should.

Isn't it just so much fun to disparage people who are way above your pay grade? I call it envy, call it what you want to call it. Would female Jewishness be able to compete with female blackness? It should.
I’m not allowed to disparage a woman who got where she is by having an affair with a married man, and then getting rewarded with the VP due to her female blackness - and with no ability or qualifications?

I’m not envious of women with poor morals and who get prestigious jobs due to race and gender. I did quite well in my career, due to my talents and willingness to work hard. I’d be embarrassed getting picked for jobs due to DEI.

Biden isn't stepping down.

PERIOD!!!

The MAGGOTS can go put on a fresh pair of panties now.

I don't really know the ins and outs of her time as a prosecutor. I think she was sending dudes moving huge quantities, not passing a doob.
I live in California and do know the ins & outs and she imprisoned hundreds ( If not thousands ) of Brothas for everything from a QP to many Kilos

I’m not allowed to disparage a woman who got where she is by having an affair with a married man, and then getting rewarded with the VP due to her female blackness - and with no ability or qualifications?

I’m not envious of women with poor morals and who get prestigious jobs due to race and gender. I did quite well in my career, due to my talents and willingness to work hard. I’d be embarrassed getting picked for jobs due to DEI.
You don't seem to have a problem with Donald's many affairs.
You might be embarrassed, but how would you know that DEI influenced your being picked? You wouldn't.

Forum List

Back