Putin says he "must take Trump seriously" and would be open to discussing ending the war.

They have sacrificed 10,000,000 who have been displaces and made into refugees.
Ten million. But, perhaps they are like Stalin who said that once you get past a million, more millions don't really matter.
Also 14,000 dead and $100s Billions wasted.
Putin wants out, but he won't do it unless he can save face and say he won something.
Is that awesome? No
Is that fair? No
Is that better than a continuation of an expensive war where 10 million people are homeless, 14,000 dead and just keep those numbers going?
14,000 dead? That was before 2022. Current estimates are 500,000 casualties.

.... or we could keep throwing $billions at it, 1000s more die and wait till it escalates even more.

I realize this is Putin, he is who he is. But I have said for some time he wants to end this, but doesn't know how to do it without losing face.
But I do believe him here that is is ready to talk to a U.S. President that seeks to end the war, not fund and expand it.

If you believe that bullshit I have bridge I can sell your just one dollar and I will throw in a year of no fog for free.

yeah nothing suspicious about Putin claiming he MIGHT end the war with Trump as the president. He could have ended the war 4 years ago when Trump was president.

Is that election interference?

Also Russia is at war with Ukraine. Any peace would require them to be part of it. Also Ukraine allies.

The war hadn't started yet.

Unusually stupid today.

The war hadn't started yet.

Unusually stupid today.
Yet your comment is really stupid but expected. But I can understand that you are confused

Russia invaded Crimea in 2014. In case you didn't know Obama was president.

Crimea was part of Ukraine in case you didn't know

Your just referring to another russian invasion that occurred in 2022 as Russia now wants to take over more of the country or install their puppet agents.

class dismissed

Yet your comment is really stupid but expected. But I can understand that you are confused

Russia invaded Crimea in 2014. In case you didn't know Obama was president.

Crimea was part of Ukraine in case you didn't know

Your just referring to another russian invasion that occurred in 2022 as Russia now wants to take over more of the country or install their puppet agents.

class dismissed

You are embarrassed
I get it

yeah nothing suspicious about Putin claiming he MIGHT end the war with Trump as the president. He could have ended the war 4 years ago when Trump was president.

Is that election interference?

Also Russia is at war with Ukraine. Any peace would require them to be part of it. Also Ukraine allies.
OFCS! You are on ignore. That was not only ridiculous, but a statement of not even close to discussing anything, but rather going back to things already disproven, like Russia, Russia, Russia.

Don't know if it is against the rules on here, but I suggest ALL put this person on ignore for a month. He is really an out, and out, troll! If this is the best response he/she can deliver, do you really want to read it anyway?

OFCS! You are on ignore. That was not only ridiculous, but a statement of not even close to discussing anything, but rather going back to things already disproven, like Russia, Russia, Russia.

Don't know if it is against the rules on here, but I suggest ALL put this person on ignore for a month. He is really an out, and out, troll! If this is the best response he/she can deliver, do you really want to read it anyway?
can you repeat that again and at least make a point comrade

Ignorance is when someone tries not to be ignorant. Read your post 3 times really fast and there still will be no point being made.

Trump was president , did Putin end the war in those 4 years.

All Trump could do is call the Ukraine president and cry about how life is so unfair.

I never take directions from MAGA MAGGOTS. We know who the Trolls are on this site. You're a sad, sick, pathetic lying Russian Troll in need of attention.

Forum List

Back