Who could the left run in place of Biden?

I live in California and do know the ins & outs and she imprisoned hundreds ( If not thousands ) of Brothas for everything from a QP to many Kilos
That certainly seems wrong. Hopefully the Brothas are all out now since the herb is legal in CA.

You don't seem to have a problem with Donald's many affairs.
You might be embarrassed, but how would you know that DEI influenced your being picked? You wouldn't.
I know my record of accomplishment. And DEI is focused on non-whites.

Not a chance in any universe, dimension or reality.

I must repeat myself.

Still their only chance.

A real hail mary, despite a phony Reuters/Ipsos poll showing her with a nine point lead over the Orange one.

But at least there's like a 10-15% conceivable chance she could ride her celebrity to a win amidst the short electoral window between now and November.

No one else has a chance, and that certainly included Gruesome.

The Mooch (not that one) wins.

Hate it - They go with the elect one and get two, nonsense - and it is over.

Isn't it just so much fun to disparage people who are way above your pay grade? I call it envy, call it what you want to call it. Would female Jewishness be able to compete with female blackness? It should.
Bernie Sanders is Jewish. Didn't help. Lol Maybe he needed to be female.

Nope. The Left is opposed to ANY whites. They select POC, and if it can be a female POC, that’s even better. Merit is a secondary factor.

Harris is the result.
What's the different between calling somebody a colored person and a person of color? One is seen as racist and the other as not.

Nope. The Left is opposed to ANY whites. They select POC, and if it can be a female POC, that’s even better. Merit is a secondary factor.

Harris is the result.
The left doesn't even try to hide their identity politics anymore. They play favorites with sex and skin color and it's blatant.

The left doesn't even try to hide their identity politics anymore. They play favorites with skin color and it's blatant.
It’s been blatant for a long time. Remember when Biden said the VP will be a black female, thereby limiting his choice to 5% of candidates?

Stated another way, he effectively said “no black men, and no whites whatsoever, will be considered for the job.”

And don’t get me started on KJP. Not only does she have the required female blackness, but she’s gay to boot. To the Dems, that’s a trifecta.

Forum List

Back