Who could the left run in place of Biden?

Republicans are cleansing their party too...............SMFH

True. Be interesting to see how both parties change over the next few years, if at all.

Will the GOP be more fiscally conservative, post-Trump?

Will the DNP move a little bit back to the Center?

I won't hold my breath expecting either to occur.

Seems like slim pickings. The only options I can think of for them are Pocahontas, AOC and Michelle Obama.

I can't see either of the first two beating Trump, possibly Obama's wife could do it though. Thoughts? Do they have a chance if they switch it up?
The left shouldn't pick anyone... they should just run.

She never earned her career. She got her position in California because she was “close” with Willy Brown, and she got her position as VP because of her female blackness.

When she ran for president in 2020, she was so widely disliked that she ended up with 1% of the vote and dropped out before Iowa. Her cackling and word salad responses since then make her even less appealing.
Kamala Harris is incredibly lazy. Her claim as having been an effective California AG stems from an incred8ble laziness.

Nope. The Left is opposed to ANY whites. They select POC, and if it can be a female POC, that’s even better. Merit is a secondary factor.

Harris is the result.
Oddly, I'm not opposed to white people, nor anybody in general. Do women of color lack merit across the board? Harriet Tubman and Rosa Parks would probably disagree with you.

Oddly, I'm not opposed to white people, nor anybody in general. Do women of color lack merit across the board? Harriet Tubman and Rosa Parks would probably disagree with you.
I never said they lacked merit across the board, now did I?

I said that merit is a secondary consideration when leftists are looking to fill a role. Above all is getting a female black. And the result are incompetents like Kamala and KJP.

I never said they lacked merit across the board, now did I?

I said that merit is a secondary consideration when leftists are looking to fill a role. Above all is getting a female black. And the result are incompetents like Kamala and KJP.
I have a thing for black wimmins. I'm a leftest that needs to fill a roll.

Forum List

Back