Anyone watching Biden's live speech in Wisconsin?

View attachment 972352

Biden Exaggerates Science on Burn Pits and Brain Cancer​

View attachment 972354

It would appear, he has been doing this for years and years and years. . . :rolleyes:

8w1tt7.jpg
You don't give the benefit of the doubt to something that's been a documented, congenital liar for over 50 years.

The statistical probability is not in your favor.

biden liar 45.jpg

I feel bad for him. Jill is cruel as she still pushes him to run.
It is true that Jill and Hunter are pushing him hard to stay. But a lot of it is him, too. Biden has been a miserable person his entire life, and he has sold out his country to make his family wealthy. I personally have no sympathy for the man or his evil family.

Beau got brain cancer due to his exposure to Iraq burn pits...
The Democrats had to come up with a cover story for Beau Biden since Joe insists on painting himself as a Gold Star Father. The "burn pit" story is complete hogwash that was recently manufactured.

Damn, you're lazy
Sorry, I just got done hammering nails and cutting things with a grinder in Florida outdoors, so you can lick my sweaty balls, k?
It's 100 degrees-ish and over 90% humidity. No I'm not lazy.
I am hot and pissed off, though.

The Democrats had to come up with a cover story for Beau Biden since Joe insists on painting himself as a Gold Star Father. The "burn pit" story is complete hogwash that was recently manufactured.

There's no way to prove it was from burn pits but it's convenient

It is true that Jill and Hunter are pushing him hard to stay. But a lot of it is him, too. Biden has been a miserable person his entire life, and he has sold out his country to make his family wealthy. I personally have no sympathy for the man or his evil family.
They said Jello brain Biden is deteriorating so now his drug addict son is running the country, basically. :p

His cold is better and the jet lag is over... lol
And the speech was during the 'four hours of the day when he does better', at least we can conclude that from what KJP and staffers have said. If it had been in the evening when most people could have watched/heard it, likely would have been different. But we have a President with at most one or two uncomplicated things on his schedule per day and those need to be during his four 'functional hours' and who requires an afternoon nap just to function at all.

Last edited:
Sorry, I just got done hammering nails and cutting things with a grinder in Florida outdoors, so you can lick my sweaty balls, k?
It's 100 degrees-ish and over 90% humidity. No I'm not lazy.
I am hot and pissed off, though.

That's nice.

My SUV thermometer read 105 earlier here is NC.

Wonder what level security clearance Jill and Hunter hold?

And the speech was during the 'four hours of the day when he does better', at least we can conclude that from what KJP and staffers have said. If it had been in the evening when most people could have watched/heard it, likely would have been different. But we have a President with at most one or two uncomplicated things on his schedule per day and those need to be during his four 'functional hours' and who requires an afternoon nap just to function at all.
He failed to say how he was going to do better in his next 4 years and instead chose to repeat "he said she said" lies about Trump.

He failed to say how he was going to do better in his next 4 years and instead chose to repeat "he said she said" lies about Trump.
Well the man can't run on his record. And he can't run against Trump's real record. So all he has left is lies about both.

Just what we need, two threads on this.

Yeah, I'm looking, suspiciously, just not finding [any camera angles of the crowd.] This local newscast station was there,[USA today feed,] but did not train on the crowd AT ALL from what I have scanned. . . . .

That comments of folks watching at their site are none too positive. This source shows eight more minutes than the OP's two minutes link.

Defiant Biden vows ‘I’m the nominee’ but says wrong election year at Wisconsin rally​

I can't figure out why no source will show the full eighteen minutes? :dunno:

Live updates: 'I'm staying in the race,' Biden says at rally at Madison's Sherman Middle School​

Biden finishes 18-minute speech at Madison's Sherman Middle School​

"Biden finished his speech at 2:47 p.m., speaking for about 18 minutes.

He concluded his remarks by saying "the American presidency is about character, the character of the president who holds the job.”

“It's about honesty. It's about the president's decency, integrity. Do they respect people, or do they incite violence and hate? Can they honor an oath to the Constitution and uphold the oath of office?”

This is why there were no pics of the crowd. Of course it was its usual paltry size, the rally was held in a Middle School, so how big could it really be? The truth is, there were folks along the route to the school, and at the school, holding up signs for him to step aside.

All he's doing is repeating the lies "Trump said this, Trump said that". And OMFG he is STILL claiming Beau Biden died in Iraq slapping the faces of true Gold Star Families AGAIN!! He's a pathological liar he just can't help himself.

It also appears that all they could round up in deep blue Madison Wi is about 100 loyal stooges for the "rally". Ouch! And oh BTW the Democratic Senator from Wisconsin is a no-show.

I like that little peanut gallery they had for Joe. Joe as Howdy Doody.

Last edited:
That's nice.

My SUV thermometer read 105 earlier here is NC.

That ain't just outside. And what's the humidity, though?

Cars here get up to 140-160 inside.

IF no windows are cracked.

Hot enough to bust open aerosol cans and all kinds of things.

Forum List

Back