What can we expect from a Kamala Harris administration?

REPARATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reparations, causing the Federal government to print even more money for even more inflation.

Assumingly, she would continue the rest of Potato heads policies, like an open border and war on fossil fuels, etc.

The bad part is we will be able to understand her word salads.

Personally, I prefer Joe Biden's gibberish no one can understand.

Your paranoid delusions aside I hope a Harris Administration would put to use those new powers granted by the so-called supreme court in ways Joe is far to nice a person to do.

At least Kamala has not stated she wants to be a dictator or will seek retribution and political show trials for her “enemies.”
Like everyone else.

TDS.jpg

What can we expect? incompetence on a level never before experienced in the usa. But remember, a vote for Biden is a vote for president Kamala. and by the way, she ain't black
At least Kamala is not a felon 34 times over.

May be?
Maybe.
Does that change the present fact that he's a comvicted felon? Because Kamala doesn't have that kind of baggage.

I think the $23million to convict Trump could have been better spent.

We're all felons. We just haven't been convicted yet.

What can we expect.? 1. A ban on handguns. 2. A confiscation , and ban on all Assault weapons. Then she will be impeached for destroying a 2nd amendment constitutional right. Or an attempt to destroy it.
Then they install Gavin Newsome as the next President of the United States of America.?, But this may already be in the works, After President Joe Biden debate performance. I'll bet you $50,000.00 on this. Let us all see a few more debates. But the Democrats may have the Vice President , Harris stand in for the next debate, after President Biden performance. With all due respect.?!??

Forum List

Back