Stop falling for this crap!!

Seriously Kids: we have a bonified felon, who is going to get pasted by the releases from the Epstein files, who pals around with dictators, threatens to jail his opponents, and is running in opposition to Pres. Biden.. and the media types are jumping up and down about Joe Bidens debate style being so poor.

Not about the content. He straight up kicked tRump's ass on content.

This is about the delivery.

This is what we have come to.
Have I mentioned lately, how FULL OF SHIT leftards are?

You're one of them, you own it.

Your world is much smaller than ours. Would you like to see how Australia views Biden?
IO admit I don't have any friends in Australia.

I do however have them in Cape Town, London, Antwerp, Brussels, Hamburg, you get the idea.

And they are all wondering why we are letting a treasonous convicted felon with accusations of child molestation and a sexual abuse conviction that also has fascist tendencies run for president.

IO admit I don't have any friends in Australia.

I do however have them in Cape Town, London, Antwerp, Brussels, Hamburg, you get the idea.

And they are all wondering why we are letting a treasonous convicted felon with accusations of child molestation and a sexual abuse conviction that also has fascist tendencies run for president.
You're lying, unless it's some kind of international commie network.

What we saw at the debate has been so amplified and blown out of proportion it's ridiculous.

He was hoarse, and spoke too softly.

That's all it was.

If you read the transcripts he clearly won the debate on substance.
Seek help. Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Seriously Kids: we have a bonified felon, who is going to get pasted by the releases from the Epstein files, who pals around with dictators, threatens to jail his opponents, and is running in opposition to Pres. Biden.. and the media types are jumping up and down about Joe Bidens debate style being so poor.

Not about the content. He straight up kicked tRump's ass on content.

This is about the delivery.

This is what we have come to.
What a pile of bullshit. Forget the old commercials. ^^^ THIS is your brain on drugs. No question about it

Forum List

Back