Can Democrats accept that Biden is finished?

I am NOT trying to be your English instructor here but U spelled the word "run" incorrectly for the intended application. U should have spelled the word 'run' as "wheelchair".
Seems you're the only one that could not comprehend what I wrote.
Edit I had to reread your post my bad 🤣

Last edited:
I've been saying today that even if Joe Blow exits and Kamala the Kunt is foisted,
1. Four months is not enough time to mount (pun intended) an effective campaign and
2. Trump could make the 1984 Election Day Massacre courtesy of Reagan v. Mondull look like a photo finish in a horserace.
Sadly, Dems will HARVEST ballots (cough) stuff ballot boxes (cough) so the race is still too close to call.

Just heard from the Governors that met with Biden. They are all in on Biden. LOL
That statement is not very clear.

They are all in as in they are all behind him or they are all in as in they all agree he needs to go?

Sadly, Dems will HARVEST ballots (cough) stuff ballot boxes (cough) so the race is still too close to call.
Like I said I don't see panic at the high levels. There are a few voices like Pelosi and a few other Democrats that are questioning Biden's capabilities.

But the ones that matter like Schumer and Jeffries Don't seem to be bothered at all by his poor performance at the debate. Could it be they know that they could actually run a ham sandwich and it would win?

We are experiencing a revolution. Democrats have to face facts. Wishes are not good horses.s
To see if they will face facts, now is the time to tell us all if they plan to face the fact that Biden is finished.

For more news,

Yes they can.

Can Biden accept he is finished?

Maybe...

Forum List

Back