Was the Holocaust just a white thing? If so, is the war in Gaza just a white thing as well?

There are two main categories of Jews.
Sephardic : jews that have lived in middle eastern and surrounding countries for countless generations. Generally they have darker skin like their arab cousins.
Ashkenazi : jews that are from European countries and generally have white skin. They are the jews associated with the holocaust and after WWll colonized Palestine and founded the state of Israel.

It would have been Ashkenazi from Central Europe who arrived for California's Gold Rush ... they were definitely whities ...

There are two main categories of Jews.
Sephardic : jews that have lived in middle eastern and surrounding countries for countless generations. Generally they have darker skin like the arabs.
Ashkenazi : jews that are from European countries and generally have white skin. They are the jews associated with the holocaust and after WWll colonized Palestine and founded the state of Israel.
there are 3 categories of sunni muslims. 1) those that
hate jews. 2) those that hate jews more 3) those that hate
shiites SO MUCH that they that claim they are 'really' JEWS. (the sunni muslims of Yemen claim that the houthis are 'really' jews) ----there is another category of sunnis---those who
adamantly DENY the shiite/sunni rift. Pakistani sunni----
"my cousin is married to a shiite" (in pakistan, sunnis do
motor cycle drive by shootings of random shiites)

there are 3 categories of sunni muslims. 1) those that
hate jews. 2) those that hate jews more 3) those that hate
shiites SO MUCH that they that claim they are 'really' JEWS. (the sunni muslims of Yemen claim that the houthis are 'really' jews) ----there is another category of sunnis---those who
adamantly DENY the shiite/sunni rift. Pakistani sunni----
"my cousin is married to a shiite" (in pakistan, sunnis do
motor cycle drive by shootings of random shiites)

Don't forget hating Houthis ...

The two main places Ashkenazi jews after WWll migrated to were Palestine and America.
Which is why the vast majority of jews in the U.S. are white.

The Final Solution? ... fine with me ... it's been great for the United States ... who doesn't love Mel Brookes? ...

Offer the Gaza Strip residents a Green Card ... see how quick the problem ends ...

So, what does that make the Palestinians? Is the war between Hamas and Israel just a white thing as well, or do those on the Left think only the Zionists are the racist white pigs? I"m guessing this is the case.

Op-Ed: No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans​

Along with resurgent identity politics in the United States and Europe, there is a growing inclination to frame the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in terms of race. According to this narrative, Israel was established as a refuge for oppressed white European Jews who in turn became oppressors of people of color, the Palestinians.
As an Israeli, and the son of an Iraqi Jewish mother and North African Jewish father, it’s gut-wrenching to witness this shift.
I am Mizrahi, as are the majority of Jews in Israel today. We are of Middle Eastern and North African descent. Only about 30% of Israeli Jews are Ashkenazi, or the descendants of European Jews. I am baffled as to why mainstream media and politicians around the world ignore or misrepresent these facts and the Mizrahi story. Perhaps it’s because our history shatters a stereotype about the identity of my country and my people.

It would have been Ashkenazi from Central Europe who arrived for California's Gold Rush ... they were definitely whities ...
The hebrew word ASHKENAZ refers to the large expanse of land which is Europe but has come to mean any jew having a background that includes ancestors who sojourned in that land with the EXCEPTION of a few----like the Iberian Penninsula, and some other technically speaking places also
EUROPE like Greece and the Caucasus (eg Azerbaijan, Georgia, Odessa .....) Such people are call Sephardi which
mostly refers to the Iberian Peninsula. Mizrachi refers to jews from eastern countries like Iran and countries that were, historically, invaded by arabs (from arabia) ---but became so
ISLAMIZED that they are, today, called "arab countries". The designations do not have real significance----except politically

The Final Solution? ... fine with me ... it's been great for the United States ... who doesn't love Mel Brookes? ...

Offer the Gaza Strip residents a Green Card ... see how quick the problem ends ...
good news---CANADA IS WILLING

Whoopie Goldberg once said on her show that the Holocaust was just a "white thing", and not really about race.

She later apologized, but only because she offended so many people with it. We all know she still believes it and many here do as well.

So, what does that make the Palestinians? Is the war between Hamas and Israel just a white thing as well, or do those on the Left think only the Zionists are the racist white pigs? I"m guessing this is the case.
Whoopie had her own holocaust with several abortions. Accidents happen you know.

Although ashkenazi jews make up less than half of Israel's population.
They control the government and occupy the top legislative and military positions.
Which is why most people think of Israeli jews as being white.

Both are the seed of Abraham ...

"Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.' - Gen 21:18

God keeps His promises and indeed Islam is a great nation today ... of the seed of Ishmael ... the difference is God loves the seed of Issac more, and thus is more harsh with the Jews ... obviously ... it is Jewish land, and God will be punishing the Jews that try to hold it ... I'm just thankful the Dutch aren't God's favorite ...

Maybe the Jews should stop offending God so much ...

Thank God for the dutch for allowing a more radical group of puritans to migrate over to get away from the church of england. It was that radical sect that had the fortitude and determination to sail on to the new world.

They control the government and occupy the top legislative and military positions.
Anthropologists, the people who invented the race designations thought of Jews are being white----except Ethiopian and Tanzanian jews. The majority of Iraqis are
shiites-----but for most of the Independent history of Iraq it
was controlled by Sunni Muslims. Saddam hated shiites so much he murdered tens of thousands of them in both the northern and southern parts of Iraq. Iranians are mostly shiite and utterly despise Sunnis who are a persecuted minority in Iran. Lately---these "race" rifts are being denied by muslims. Last time lots of people who died in the HAJJ--were IRANIANS----Iran went ape shit nuts----this time it was
Egyptians ----the tally is now over 1000. Egypt---as far as I know has not yet gone ape shit nuts.

No help there ... we want the Gazians to feel welcome and wanted ... worthy of respect ...

We put a gun in his hand, make sure he knows everybody has a gun ... that ain't happening in UK Jr. now is it ...
huh? who put a gun in whose hand?

Itamar ben Gvir is Iraqi, Typical Mizrachi raging zionist

Thank God for the dutch for allowing a more radical group of puritans to migrate over to get away from the church of england. It was that radical sect that had the fortitude and determination to sail on to the new world.

The Dutch invented capitalism ... we settled lower Manhattan Island ... the street along the city walls of New Amsterdam is still named as such ... Wall Street ...

Puritans settled Boston ... [sniff] ... they paid for that transport ...

Forum List

Back