Lilly Gaddis Explodes on Twitter and then is fired from her job after using the a variant of the “n word”

She was free to do it, and her employer was free to do what they did.

Both exercised their freedoms
The blatant hypocrisy is black folks who use the word will not be fired. And then lefties act like it means nothing.

So she’s not free to use the word, but other people are.

Aside from your obvious trolling and making up other peoples views, you’re wrong. That woman wasn’t free to use the N-word as Blacks are. She got fired from her job for doing it. It’s a blatant hypocrisy

i imagine biden or maybe ms harris fired her? or it might have been a capitalist employer who for reasons unrelated to "wokeness", might want to sell things to persons this woman insults?

"troll in/ troll out" tito

i imagine biden or maybe ms harris fired her? or it might have been a capitalist employer who for reasons unrelated to "wokeness", might want to sell things to persons this woman insults?

"troll in/ troll out" tito

The fact that you think think it’s normal to accuse people of hate with no evidence to back it up is really unfortunate.

This is blatantly obvious and now the third time the same point is being made. What don’t you get about it. She is white so she was fired for using the N-word while a black person will not be fired for doing the same thing.

1718342079195.png

Give me one of the best laughs. I’ve had in a long time. It’s healthy to laugh sometimes.

😂😂😂😂😂

Not only say it but also laugh about it. Don't forget that bit. The unmitigated laughter is an important part of it. :laugh:
So

I still don't care

Youreonly upset because I pointed out what a complete simplistic moron you were the other night ...
You were inserting pre programmed slogans into blocks of texts :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You're a stupid rube who probably pretends to be a cosmopolitan around your other fat assed boring suburban **** faced white twats friends

You eat yourselves to death at the strip malls pacos tacos and think your celebrating diversity wif muh avacodos

I don't care you fat assed white trash hick

So

I still don't care

Youreonly upset because I pointed out what a complete simplistic moron you were the other night ...
You were inserting pre programmed slogans into blocks of texts :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You're a stupid rube who probably pretends to be a cosmopolitan around your other fat assed boring suburban **** faced white twats friends

You eat yourselves to death at the strip malls pacos tacos and think your celebrating diversity wif muh avacodos

I don't care you fat assed white trash hick
I don't know what any of that is supposed to mean. :laugh: Insults don't work if they're incoherent.

You didn't understand get back on topic
That's not surprising

Get back on topic you simplistic dumb c u n t
I am. I'm discussing how hilarious it is the OP doesn't understand why this dumb bitch got canceled and why black people don't for using the same word. Part of that has to do with the dipshit media you failures consume. :laugh:

I am. I'm discussing how hilarious it is the OP doesn't understand why this dumb bitch got canceled and why black people don't for using the same word. Part of that has to do with the dipshit media you failures consume. :laugh:

He doesn't understand why the left is so totalitarian ..ok
Go ahead keep explaining to him simplistic nazi rat

Forum List

Back