🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is The Most Pernicious Example Of "Misinformation" Currently Circulating?

That there is a fundamental difference in how the two parties govern.
Well historically,
The Republicans believe that inspiration and innovation create products that create demand.
The Democrats believe that the demand always existed and that spurred the innovation and products that businesses reluctantly provided.

Rubiks cube vs Bread.
Nobody needed a Rubiks cube before it was invented. People buy games and puzzles but this one was unique in design and function.
Most cultures have some sort of bread and people eat bread. So bakeries come along to exploit that demand.

That's the two parties at core....or at least it used to be. Now it's just whoever looks good on television.

They don't, and they get all kinds of deductions the vast majority will never qualify for, just for themselves.
People have the choice and the opportunities to enrich themselves. Most pass on that however, preferring an easier life.

Last edited:
If you invest your 'hard earned' money the right way success will follow.

You mean your unearned income from gambling should be tax free? Do you think people who actually do hard work will make enough to have 'investments n stuff'? They won't.

You mean your unearned income from gambling should be tax free? Do you think people who actually do hard work will make enough to have 'investments n stuff'? They won't.
People can usually do what they want to do. Most are satisfied with their lives even if they struggle financially. That said lots of 'hard' jobs pay pretty well.

Such jobs could be entry level, steppingstones to better jobs, unless one doesn't have the mental capacity, or desire, for anything else.

Haven't checked out the job creation stats in the last 50 years, I see. The old' they're just lazy' lie never did hold much water, and it holds even less these days.

Haven't checked out the job creation stats in the last 50 years, I see. The old' they're just lazy' lie never did hold much water, and it holds even less these days.
He didn’t say they were too lazy. People working at McDonald’s aren’t lazy per se, but they might not have the skills to advance beyond that

Yes people that work hard have money to invest.
It took me ten years to save up $20,000 to invest in an apartment building, and that money came from extra part time jobs alone. I still work a labor-intensive job, but my investments pay me handsomely.

Last edited:
So what? They don't pay near the same tax rates as most people do. How many people are going to be able to write their swimming pools off as a deduction, for just one example.
Most swimming pools don't qualify for a write-off. Only those used for medical purposes do. In fact, they often raise your property taxes, and are often a liability when you go to sell your home. Many new buyers have them filled in.

It took me ten years to save up $20,000 to invest in an apartment building, and that money came from extra part time jobs alone. I still work a labor-intensive job, but my investments pay me handsomely.
Nice, yeah dembots think things are suppose to be handed to them

The greatest misinformation is that most Americans cannot discern true from false thus government must do it for them (for our own well being as Always)

Forum List

Back