How Biden's Mental Decline Went From 'Misinformation' to Fact in a Week

Here you go Einstein smh.

If the media thinks Biden should drop out of the race, why is he fit to serve as president for the next six months?

He isn't fit to serve. So, begs the question why isn't the MSM demanding to know who's actually running the country?

Whoever was responsible for covering this up for the past two-three years needs to be investigated and held to account. I doubt thats something the worthless Rs can handle.

The "librul media" actively lied to the American people for 3 years.
They lied to the American people right up until the debate.
They lied and attempted to gaslight the American people in the aftermath.

Calls for Biden to step down are legitimate security concerns.

Calls for Trump to step away on a shame conviction are not legitimate.

Glad I could help you.
Trump step away? After his riot he should have been given a blindfold and a final piece of KFC. I don`t give a damn about Biden, especially after shelling out 125K for our daughter`s university education and ideally, no one over the age of 70 should be running for POTUS. Biden surrounds himself with seasoned professionals to keep him from running off the tracks while Trump put his own crooked brats on the govt. payroll.
Stevie Wonder can see the difference.

Trump step away? After his riot he should have been given a blindfold and a final piece of KFC. I don`t give a damn about Biden, especially after shelling out 125K for our daughter`s university education and ideally, no one over the age of 70 should be running for POTUS. Biden surrounds himself with seasoned professionals to keep him from running off the tracks while Trump put his own crooked brats on the govt. payroll.

Seasoned criminals who know who to report to the shadow state and know that the Rs are going to look the other way in anticipation at their turn at bat.

Seasoned criminals who know who to report to the shadow state and know that the Rs are going to look the other way in anticipation at their turn at bat.
WTF you`re babbling about I have no idea. Is shadow state the place where Israeli space lasers are starting wildfires? :uhoh3:

Sounds like you're saying that Quid Pro Joe is just a figurehead, not really in charge. That's not a good thing.

Carl Bernstein of Watergate fame recently told CNN views that people close to President Joe Biden -- people "who loved him, have supported him, and among them are some people who would raise a lot of money for him" -- say his disastrous debate performance wasn't a "one-off." There have been, according to insiders, "15, 20 occasions in the last year and a half when the president has appeared somewhat as he did in that horror show that we witnessed."

Yeah, we know. All of us saw the horror show in a bunch of videos you hacks kept telling us was "misinformation" a week ago.

Last month, CNN's Oliver Darcy attacked the "glaring problems" of a well-sourced Wall Street Journal piece detailing a litany of Biden's slips. Not long before the first presidential debate, CNN ran another piece headlined "Right-wing media outlets use deceptively cropped video to misleadingly claim Biden wandered off at G7 summit."

Before the debate, NBC News senior politics reporter Alex Seitz-Wald ran an article headlined "Misleading GOP videos of Biden are going viral. The fact-checks have trouble keeping up." In it, Seitz-Wald regurgitates most of the White House's transparently ridiculous talking points about videos that very accurately illustrated Biden's mental and physical decline.

Bj-

Thats is the reality of the situation right now.

Things are going from conspiracy theory to fact with ever increasing speed.
The partisan lib journalists are not as stupid or misinformed as they claim to be

We know that they knew about biden long before the debate

And now they know that we know what liars and partisan political hacks they are

Trump put his own crooked brats on the govt. payroll.

Stupid black-tounged weasel. Trumps picks were hard working experienced business persons. Smarter than almost anyone currently elected into Congress..
Not unqualified coke-headed criminals available for the dirty Corpse to choose from.

In view of all that you say I would not expect you to vote for trump

But hope you dont expect the rest of us to follow your example when the “seasoned professionals” pulling the strings for biden are far leftwingers pushing policies that are hurting Americans

In view of all that you say I would not expect you to vote for trump

But hope you dont expect the rest of us to follow your example when the “seasoned professionals” pulling the strings for biden are far leftwingers pushing policies that are hurting Americans

1720192970655.jpeg

Look at that. I think they put this horrible Fag right next to that FOX guy? Jesse Winkers? He looks familiar back when i used to tune in.

Biden is surrounded by agenda-driven Marxists—season professionals. Thanks for that laugh. I needed one today.

Someday, you are going to realize that Trump didn't cause a riot or an insurrection. He asked followers to exercise their Right to protest, a legally protected behavior.

Forum List

Back