WH reporters admit being 'turned off' from exposing Biden's mental decline because of 'right-wing media' hype

Remember when the whole Trump cult, along with most of the MSM, said Hillary Clinton was senile and at death's door in 2015?

We do. They've all been stupidly wrong Trump-fluffers since 2015.
That has nothing to do with Quid Pro Joe's obvious decline that the sympathetic press tried unsuccessfully to hide. Deflection attempt noted and ignored.

Not surprised at all to hear this. Much of the MSM has been dishonest in their lack of reporting of Biden's cognitive decline. It's not surprising to hear that they would put their personal feelings and ideology ahead of their duties as reporters. Pretty despicable if you ask me.

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that the left are afraid right wingers will use facts to spread their conspiracy theories.

Not surprised at all to hear this. Much of the MSM has been dishonest in their lack of reporting of Biden's cognitive decline. It's not surprising to hear that they would put their personal feelings and ideology ahead of their duties as reporters. Pretty despicable if you ask me.

Translation: We are pissed we got caught being left wing hacks instead of journalists.

Forum List

Back