Byron Donalds & Black Conservatives Run Out of Atlanta Cigar Shop

I've said what I have to say about the debate. Trump lied for 90 minutes. You ignore the lying, think trump did perfectly, and only talk about Biden like a good cult member.
Yet you think creepy had a bad night, makes you automatically a cultist

Yet you think creepy had a bad night, makes you automatically a cultist
No it doesn't. I have not excused Biden for everything he has done, nor do I believe everything he says even when it is proven to be a lie. Nor will Biden spur me to think about acting violent upon his command. The fact here is that you are ignoring the reality that Trump was actualy worse. All he did was lie, and he made crazy delusional comments.

No it doesn't. I have not excused Biden for everything he has done, nor do I believe everything he says even when it is proven to be a lie. Nor will Biden spur me to think about acting violent upon his command. The fact here is that you are ignoring the reality that Trump was actualy worse. All he did was lie, and he made crazy delusional comments.
Yet you can’t say creepy is not cognitive

So here we have black Republicans in a cigar shop full of back men. And here we see just how much black men are falling for Trump. Zero percent. These guys got their asses handed to them and it was big time.

Bryon Donalds was wrong, and as long as he continues making that kind of comparison, he will always be wrong. Since the 1960's the America family in general, regardless of race, changed.

Shut up Nig, you are too stupid to understand what's good for you. Earn your way punk, you get nothing from us.

20% or more of blacks will vote for Trump ..
That’s what the polls were saying pre-debate. Now that they see the alternative in an old man in late-moderate stage dementia who is functional only six hours a day, needs afternoon naps, and is still jet-lagged 10 days after international travel…..

….It could be 30%.

Forum List

Back