Gen. Michael Flynn as his Vice President. “Trump-Flynn 2024”

So the FBI making payments to a source is 'war against the United States'?

They don't ask many questions of your legal theories in the echo chamber, do they?
Yes, paying for false intel on a sitting president is treason. You don't agree?

And do you think Trump should have Vindman and Schiff arrested, tried and executed if re-elected?

We both know the answer. I just want you to demonstrate your insanity for the thread.
No, shitforbrains.

He would have the authority to have them arrested, charged with a criminal conspiracy to commit sedition and espionage.

Bill Barr made sure that never happened.

However.......

......right now that little shit Vindman is online begging for cash.

No, shitforbrains.

He would have the authority to have them arrested, charged with a criminal conspiracy to commit sedition and espionage.

Bill Barr made sure that never happened.

However.......

......right now that little shit Vindman is online begging for cash.

You said that these crimes carry the death penalty. AND you told us, in all your faux legal expert glory, that they'd committed treason.

A claim you've completely abandoned, I might add. So my question is, why would anyone accept you as a legal expert when even YOU ignore your legal theories?

Yes, paying for false intel on a sitting president is treason. You don't agree?

What 'false intel' did they pay for from 2017 to 2020?

Specifically.

If you're going to charge someone with treason, you'll need very specific allegations backed with evidence. Not broad and vague allegations of 'false intel'.

You don't agree?

You said that these crimes carry the death penalty. AND you told us, in all your faux legal expert glory, that they'd committed treason.

A claim you've completely abandoned, I might add. So my question is, why would anyone accept you as a legal expert when even YOU ignore your legal theories?
Problem with you is you won't read what I posted.

So fuck off.

What 'false intel' did they pay for from 2017 to 2020?

Specifically.

If you're going to charge someone with treason, you'll need very specific allegations backed with evidence. Not broad and vague allegations of 'false intel'.

You don't agree?
Wow. You are really dense. I won't repeat my previous source material because you are not a serious person. Happy 4th, ya dummy.

Wow. You are really dense. I won't repeat my previous source material because you are not a serious person. Happy 4th, ya dummy.

Or....I can tell the difference between 2016. And 2017 to 2020. Let me demonstrate using your own source:

"WASHINGTON – Years before it paid the rumor peddler at the center of the debunked anti-Trump dossier, the FBI considered him a counterintelligence threat. Payments from the FBI to Igor Danchenko, the dossier’s primary sub-source, continued from March 2017 to October 2020 despite his problematic history and ongoing congressional investigations into the FBI’s years-long Russia probe codenamed Crossfire Hurricane.

Since 2016, Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and others have raised a number of concerns about Crossfire Hurricane given its reliance on unverified – and now debunked – allegations from dubious sources who were paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign and Democratic National Committee. That information was central to securing a federal warrant to eavesdrop on a member of the Trump presidential campaign in 2016 and 2017. At the time the FBI was paying Danchenko, it was aware of his history, including his interactions with Russian intelligence services and his offer to procure and sell U.S. government secrets."

What 'false intel' did they receive from 2017 to 2020? Specifically.

As your own source puts the 'dossier' claims in 2016.

Also, given the severity of your accusations, why didn't you ask this question?

Problem with you is you won't read what I posted.

So fuck off.

I did read what you posted.

1720149824550.png

You've offered yourself as a legal expert. And yet when I press how a self proclaimed 'legal expert' could fuck up so badly as to accuse Vindman of TREASON, you flee. You avoid your own claims. You change your accusations.

Treason is war against the United States. And nothing you've described for Vindman remotely resembles treason.

Thank you for demonstrating your own incompetence regarding the law. No actual 'legal expert' would fuck up so badly as to mistake treason for anything else.

He/she doesn't do that. Just keeps puking up silliness. It's all they have.

Or....I can tell the difference between 2016. And 2017-2020.

A feat apparently so awe inspiring that you're still struggling to achieve it.

So, perhaps you can try again. What 'bad intel' did the FBI pay for from 2017 to 2020.

Specifically, and with evidence. Or you can just keep running. Either serves my purpose.

Forum List

Back