What happens AFTER nuclear war between NATO and Russia.

Russia can win. And Russia shall win. The only question is in the price of the victory for Russia (and other states). The first counter-force strike (after proper preparations) and America's retaliation won't kill more than 20 millions of Russians (which is acceptable price for victory).
I prefer to not contemplate nuclear war and millions dead.
I think that by now the facts are understood by most. I'm more interested in how peace can be achieved.

I think mor along the lines of the Brics power bloc establishing powerful proxies of their own in the Western sphere of influence, to counter America's proxies in the Eastern sphere of influence.

Armchair wars with the likes of Litwin and others should be below our pay grade.

I prefer to not contemplate nuclear war and millions dead.
If so, you shouldn't attack a nuclear country (directly or indirectly).
I think that by now the facts are understood by most. I'm more interested in how peace can be achieved.
It's simple. Step one - stop your support of neo-nazi regimes in Ukraine and Baltic States. Recognise new borders and free choice of people from other former Ukrainian regions. Step two - withdraw NATO military units from Eastern Europe (to the borders of 1997).

I think mor along the lines of the Brics power bloc establishing powerful proxies of their own in the Western sphere of influence, to counter America's proxies in the Eastern sphere of influence.

Armchair wars with the likes of Litwin and others should be below our pay grade.
The problem with Litwin is not about his personal beliefs. The problem with him is that he is a copy-paster of NAFO - state-sponsored organization. Therefore, he is almost official. I do not care about a random Nazi from internet. I do care about Neo-Nazism as the governmental ideology of our neighbors.

If so, you shouldn't attack a nuclear country (directly or indirectly).
I'm a Canadian, and yes I know that my country is involved.
It's simple. Step one - stop your support of neo-nazi regimes in Ukraine and Baltic States. Recognise new borders and free choice of people from other former Ukrainian regions. Step two - withdraw NATO military units from Eastern Europe (to the borders of 1997).
See above.
The problem with Litwin is not about his personal beliefs. The problem with him is that he is a copy-paster of NAFO - state-sponsored organization. Therefore, he is almost official. I do not care about a random Nazi from internet. I do care about Neo-Nazism as the governmental ideology of our neighbors.

He's desperate for a fight and nobody should oblige him. I don't find it difficult to ignore his armchair war because my purpose is in raising issues that can contribute to a future peace.

However, you need to appreciate that America isn't going to back off easily. Their mission was established with the rise of tthe Soviet Union and the fall energized their mission to new higher levels.

I see something in Putin's move to take the war to the West and to arm it's proxies. Russia can't afford to lose either.

Most important and perhaps reassuring is the fact that everybody loses with nuclear, and that extraordinary precautions have been taken.

We should be able to talk in terms of conventional warfare, hopefully for the duration.

I'm a Canadian, and yes I know that my country is involved.

See above.
You can try to change the policy of your country or you can individually make your preparations.

He's desperate for a fight and nobody should oblige him. I don't find it difficult to ignore his armchair war because my purpose is in raising issues that can contribute to a future peace.
He hardly is "desperate". He is just payed to copy-paste. Payed by an official governmental organization. And we can't make a peace with a government who pay people for this.

However, you need to appreciate that America isn't going to back off easily. Their mission was established with the rise of tthe Soviet Union and the fall energized their mission to new higher levels.

I see something in Putin's move to take the war to the West and to arm it's proxies. Russia can't afford to lose either.

Most important and perhaps reassuring is the fact that everybody loses with nuclear, and that extraordinary precautions have been taken.
It depends.

We should be able to talk in terms of conventional warfare, hopefully for the duration.
I very doubt about it. You see, there is no such term as "conventional warfare" in Russian language. The very conception of "Conventions of war" is pretty alien for the Russian military or governmental thinking. The word "war" - "voina", from the root "voi" - "howling", is about unleashing inner animal nature, something pretty contrary to the conceptions of "conventions", "laws" or "rules".

Keep it up, Zavulon, and we will give your west to Finland, the Baltic States, Poland, Ukraine, Romania, etc.,

Russia is a weak third nation power under Chinese control.

Forum List

Back