Gen. Michael Flynn as his Vice President. “Trump-Flynn 2024”

I said "help" not "run". Do I sound like a politician? You sound like a troll.

You sound like someone talking about 'military tribunals' in the near future. But being very evasive about them.

What military tribunals are you referring to?

Google it lowlife.

Google something that hasn't happened yet?

That's not how google works. You're the one imagining these 'military tribunals'. Tell us about them. Who would be tried at them? For what? Backed with what evidence?

And why the liar Michael Flynn to 'help' with them?

You sound like someone talking about 'military tribunals' in the near future. But being very evasive about them.

What military tribunals are you referring to?
T%he ones with any luck could happen. That is all you need for an answer. Now go troll someone else.

Google something that hasn't happened yet?

That's not how google works. You're the one imagining these 'military tribunals'. Tell us about them. Who would be tried at them? For what? Backed with what evidence?

And why the liar Michael Flynn to 'help' with them?
Military tribunals have happened. Google will tell you all about them.

Military tribunals have happened. Google will tell you all about them.

So more evasion. What about the 'military tribunals' that Michael Flynn could help at do you not want to tell us.

You're clearly not referring to past 'military tribunals', but future ones.

So who is being tried at these 'military tribunals'. For what? Based on what evidence?

So anyone who would ever blow a whistle on the Trump presidency should be removed, huh?

And presumably court martialed? I'm still trying to figure out what these 'military tribunals' are supposed to be about.
LtCol Vindman claimed he was a whistleblower.

What he did was commit espionage and treason.

The only reason they protected him was because he helped the Deep State spy on Trump

So more evasion. What about the 'military tribunals' that Michael Flynn could help at do you not want to tell us.

You're clearly not referring to past 'military tribunals', but future ones.

So who is being tried at these 'military tribunals'. For what? Based on what evidence?
No evasion. There is no point in answering you.

LtCol Vindman claimed he was a whistleblower.

What he did was commit espionage and treason.
Says who?

No military tribunal has ever found this to be true. He's never been charged with any such crime. Under Trump or anyone else.

So are you expecting military tribunals to occur because YOU say a crime occured?
The only reason they protected him was because he helped the Deep State spy on Trump

Who is 'they'? You're using a conspiracy to explain the failure of a conspiracy.

Who, with what evidence?

Remembering of course that you'll need far more than accusations and allegations.
Vindman's own testimony in front of congress.

He was sworn to follow the constitution and obey the lawful orders of his Commander in Chief.

Adam Schiff worked with him to spy on the president.

During war they shoot people for that.

General Miley went to the CCP behind Trump's back.

He should be charged with espionage and treason.

If I had done something like that I'd be breaking rocks at Ft Leavenworth.

No evasion. There is no point in answering you.

Nothing but evasion. As you're still avoiding the question:

What 'military tribunals' are you referring to that Michael Flynn can 'help' with?

Tribunals charging who, with what, backed with what evidence?

Says who?

No military tribunal has ever found this to be true. He's never been charged with any such crime. Under Trump or anyone else.

So are you expecting military tribunals to occur because YOU say a crime occured?

Who is 'they'? You're using a conspiracy to explain the failure of a conspiracy.
Vindman conspired with Adam Schiff and the Democrats to spy on the President Of The United States.

That's treason.

I don't give a God Damn if you like the result.

That's treason, Cut and Dried.

Nothing but evasion. As you're still avoiding the question:

What 'military tribunals' are you referring to that Michael Flynn can 'help' with?

Tribunals charging who, with what, backed with what evidence?
They kept Trump's crime quiet. I think I will do the same.

Vindman's own testimony in front of congress.

He was sworn to follow the constitution and obey the lawful orders of his Commander in Chief.

And what lawful order did he not follow according to the US military?

Adam Schiff worked with him to spy on the president.

Says who?

During war they shoot people for that.

Your desire for the death penalty is well noted.

General Miley went to the CCP behind Trump's back.

He should be charged with espionage and treason.

What state secrets did Miley reveal, and what war did he wage against the United States?

Forum List

Back